Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Yes I am serious. Signature game for the failure that is Jason Carrot.

Did you ole boys forget we lost to the New York Jest? And that I predicted it?
The New York Football Jest, will win the ballgame. Put it in 3 inch headlines.

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
here result to the nfl fight yesterday...

Review the fight

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
here result to the nfl fight yesterday...

Review the fight

As expected, suspensions and fines abound, with the possibility of more. I don't have any problems with what the league has done so far (for once).

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Eagles re-signed RB Jay Ajayi.

The Eagles needed another back after Darren Sproles was placed on injured reserve. Ajayi is also an insurance option for Jordan Howard who has been dealing with a "stinger" this week. It's unclear if Ajayi will be active this Sunday but being with the organization in 2017 and 2018 helps his chances. Ajayi is merely a handcuff and depth back for Philly.

Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter

Nov 15, 2019, 3:38 PM ET

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I cannot see any way that Dallas loses this week. I just don't think Jeff Driskel will move the ball in the air and their running game isn't much. Dak and Jason Garrett Zeke will lead the team to an easy win. 30-13

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
As you personally witnessed vs the Jest... It doesn't take much.

You are absolutely right. But coming off a brutal loss, that would've been a win with better coaching/play calling late, I think this will be one of those games where it's an easy win and Jerry keeps his faith.

If Dallas drops to 5-5, they aren't making the playoffs. They have at least 2 more losses coming. At least. If we drop to
5-5, I want to warn you....I will fully engage in the "lets lose every game, fuck this team" mentality. I won't post if that bothers people, but this is a huge swing game for me.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You are absolutely right. But coming off a brutal loss, that would've been a win with better coaching/play calling late, I think this will be one of those games where it's an easy win and Jerry keeps his faith.

If Dallas drops to 5-5, they aren't making the playoffs. They have at least 2 more losses coming. At least. If we drop to
5-5, I want to warn you....I will fully engage in the "lets lose every game, fuck this team" mentality. I won't post if that bothers people, but this is a huge swing game for me.
This is the bellwether game of the season, if it's a loss. If it's a win it's just delaying the inevitable for another week, just a ho-hum thing.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Something has to be not right with Johnson health wise still; no way in the world you split him with Drake when all thing are even...

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Something has to be not right with Johnson health wise still; no way in the world you split him with Drake when all thing are even...

IMO, they could have Walter Payton in his prime and they won't hit 80 yards rushing this week.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
With Stanford officially out I’m picking the Cowboys to win

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Assuming Myles Garrett suspension ends at the end of season and he is a full go start of 2020 season, would you trade our #1 pick for him? Cant deny he is extremely talented. Based on Taco and Trysten, I certainly would do it.

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
Speaking of yesterday fight, if Steelers QB decide to do this, garret can be arrested for the assault with his helmet on his head.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Speaking of yesterday fight, if Steelers QB decide to do this, garret can be arrested for the assault with his helmet on his head.
He could, but apparently isn't.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Assuming Myles Garrett suspension ends at the end of season and he is a full go start of 2020 season, would you trade our #1 pick for him? Cant deny he is extremely talented. Based on Taco and Trysten, I certainly would do it.
I wouldn't. As of right now his headaches are outreaching his talent. Not only that, but even if he gets reinstated for next season it likely wouldn't be until after the draft; no way I'd chance a first with that many more questions than answers.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score

NO WAY. When/if he gets reinstated, it will likely come with some warnings. He will probably be one late hit away from being banned for life.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Robert Quinn chimes in on the pussifying of the game.

Take it back to 1960 there was only two rules: score and stop them from scoring. Man up. But nowadays you can’t do that. Charmin, in a sense.”

Quinn clarified: “Charmin. Soft. Tissue,” he said.

Top Bottom