Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I see that this week Brian Hoyer has remembered that he is Brian Hoyer. 6 of 18, 2 INTs

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I see that this week Brian Hoyer has remembered that he is Brian Hoyer. 6 of 18, 2 INTs
If they kept Brissett out just because they were playing Miami they're regretting it about now...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
That was what, a 14 play drive with no points? They'd better hope that doesn't come back to bite them.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
they didnt deserve to score. That roughing the passer on the other end was bogus. I would like to see 30 get into the end zone though, for fantasy purposes!

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
anyone see the late play in the Bills-Browns game? I know by rule that was an INC pass....but get rid of the rule. That was a fumble and cost the Bills the game (along with 2 missed FGs)

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Cockrell couldn't have held Adams any more right then without an extra set of arms...

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
OK, which one of you fucktards wants to try and convince me again that Saquan Barkley is way better than Zeke.

Yes, the Saquan that had 13 carries for 1 (yes that's ONE, as in a single) yard against the Jets.

Hey but he is fast, and stuff.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
OK, which one of you fucktards wants to try and convince me again that Saquan Barkley is way better than Zeke.

Yes, the Saquan that had 13 carries for 1 (yes that's ONE, as in a single) yard against the Jets.

Hey but he is fast, and stuff.

to be fair though, Barkley is still not nearly 100% and he is playing behind one of the worst O-lines in football. I am fine with our RB. But I might just take the kid for the Panthers over either one of them.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The Rams gave up the farm to get Jalen Ramsey, who has done nothing for them since the trade.

Meanwhile the CB they traded to the Ravens for basically peanuts has two length of the field pick 6's in 3 games for Baltimore.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
to be fair though, Barkley is still not nearly 100% and he is playing behind one of the worst O-lines in football. I am fine with our RB. But I might just take the kid for the Panthers over either one of them.

Excuse making 101 alert

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
these fucking refs give Green Bay more breaks

I haven't watched any of the game, but a friend of mine has texted me several times talking about b/s officiating in the Packs favor.

Been that way forever for some reason. Stealers, Niners, Cheatriots and Packers have been the benefactors of more biased, corrupt officiating than the rest of the league combined.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
David Helman‏ @HelmanDC 3 minutes ago

• Cowboys inactives: Cedrick Wilson, Devin Smith, Joe Jackson, Luke Gifford, Adam Redmond, Cam Fleming and Trysten Hill.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I was just reading a Rams message board, a few fans are calling for Blake Bortles.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The Rams gave up the farm to get Jalen Ramsey, who has done nothing for them since the trade.

Meanwhile the CB they traded to the Ravens for basically peanuts has two length of the field pick 6's in 3 games for Baltimore.
Ramsey's just trying to fit in with Goff and Gurley. They haven't done anything lately, either.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
somebody needs to explain to me why the "right" call is going for two when the score is 24-16 with 12 mins to go.

Top Bottom