dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Fucking Richard and Marinelli suck every bit as much as defensive coaches as Garrett does as a HC.

3 straight length of the field drives by Vikes offense.

Vikes had just over 300 yds and 23 pts for the game against shitass KC. Over 340 yds ad 28 pts tonight in 3 quarters against us.

Jerseycowboysfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Awuzie is getting lit up like the rockafella Christmas tree alll night long .... ho hum let’s not get minka Fitzpatrick or jalan Ramsey Or Jamal Adams . No no no no no no

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
so we are about to be 5-4....lets put that in perspective.

the Steelers are 5-4... without Big Ben
the Colts are 5-4.... without Andrew Luck
the Raiders are 5-4.....well, the Raiders are 5-4

Jerseycowboysfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This defense is just getting embarrassed tonight. Fucking atrocious defense and absurdly horrible tackling.

So glad that moron Richard said the run defense was fixed a few weeks ago.
Yeah they got fixed alright , they all got neutered

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
hey, I just thought of something. We are overdue for a holding penalty by 77

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’m surprised that Cobb is not dropping balls tonight like he has been all season

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Look at what MN does that we don't do. Toss plays. Screens. Sweeps. They make you defend wall to wall. All we do when we run the ball is "hey diddle-diddle, Zeke up the middle." We don't do tosses, we don't do sweeps. We don't throw screens. And we don't PASS him the ball anymore either.
And we have better talent for those plays than they do. Their o-line is inferior to ours in every way; I'd give 90 percent of the credit for their run game to Cook and Mattison. Making them look this good tonight is as inexcusable as anything this defense has done all year.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Our OL and defense has just gotten drubbed tonight. Horrendous, fucking pathetic.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
And we have better talent for those plays than they do. Their o-line is inferior to ours in every way; I'd give 90 percent of the credit for their run game to Cook and Mattison. Making them look this good tonight is as inexcusable as anything this defense has done all year.
Once again we're being simply... Outcoached. In every way.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I am gonna go out on a limb here gentlemen and say that we aren't winning this one.

Top Bottom