Reaction score
Zimmerman was following him, but Trayvon was the aggressor.

And yeah, he was a little thug. Did he have a police record? Nope. Most juveniles don't.

But he was well on his way after punching his bus driver, getting suspended at school for drugs, being investigated for stolen jewelry, and vandalizing at his school.

At least he looks nice an innocent for his People cover.

jiggyfly

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Tamron Hall And Touré Agree: ‘Dangerous for America’ To Have Trial Of George Zimmerman In Media
video
by Noah Rothman | 3:59 pm, March 30th, 2012
» 20 comments

MSNBC Anchor Tamron Hall invited contributor Touré on to discuss the latest developments surrounding the Trayvon Martin case and the swelling “hoodie march” protests taking place in cities around the country.

RELATED: Piers Morgan Interviews George Zimmerman’s Brother About Night Of Trayvon Martin Shooting

During the interview, Touré said that he believed the way that the Trayvon Martin case was being litigated in the court of public opinion was bad for the country. “It’s dangerous for America the way were doing this as a trial in the media with the whole nation as jury and having this evidence come out piece by piece…”

“Well that would be the fault of the police department and the investigators for why these leaks have happened,” Hall interjected. “Including the leak about Trayvon being suspended. That was a leak from a source within the police department.”

“Irrelevant information,” Touré replied.

Earlier in the interview, Hall asked Touré whether he believed that the intensity surrounding the case would die down in the weeks between the incident and when the grand jury convenes to investigate whether to impose criminal charges on George Zimmerman. Touré assured Hall that the intensity of emotion surrounding this case was only building.

“This is bubbling hotter and hotter,” said Touré. “We’ve both seen that black people’s rage about this is only growing. But the other side is being emboldened by the stories that are coming out that are trying to support George Zimmerman. Things like the Robert Zimmerman interview last night, where he is allowed to send multiple prevarications unchecked, unchallenged, uncontested.”

Touré attests that the video released by the Sanford Police Department proves the initial police report that claimed Zimmerman was injured in a scuffle with Trayvon Martin false. “The person who walked into the Sanford Police Department in that video clearly was not in a fight,” said Touré. “He did not get his nose broken.”

Touré was troubled by the number of individuals coming to Zimmerman’s defense. “We’re seeing more and more of them rise up and feel emboldened to challenge the narrative that we’re trying to assert that an unarmed, innocent black boy was murdered.”

“I haven’t seen anything like this in America, in terms of a racialized battle with stark dividing lines since O.J. – and that was a comedy compared to this,” said Touré.

Hall brought up an interview on NBC’s Rock Center that she recently participated in with Touré in which they revealed their experiences with racial profiling. Hall talked about the comments that she received after she did the interview and was shocked by some who considered the admission that she had experienced profiling “whining.”

“To indicate that we were whining for talking about race and the question of race in this case, to be determined, hopefully, in a court of law, and that’s seen as whining…”

Touré agreed that the reaction from those who think that simply talking about the racial aspects of the Trayvon Martin case is exacerbating ethnic tensions is misguided. “The idea that the fact that we’re talking about race is forwarding racism, that is making the racial divisions worse – no, we’re not trying to race-bait, whatever that means,” Touré said.

Hall pointed out that there are two sides to this story and that she gets messages from white and Hispanic viewers on a regular basis who are as enraged as her black viewers are over the Tryavon Martin case. However, she says that she has encountered the perception that she, as a black journalist, cannot be fair and impartial while talking about this case.

“That is a racist perception, right,” asked Touré. “Obviously, we can be fair. If the George Zimmerman team was presenting a consistent case, as [attorney] Kendall Coffey pointed out they are not—then maybe we have more of an argument of, like, we need to have more equanimity. But they are not presenting a credible case.”

jiggyfly

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Everything i have read said he did not live on that property but was staying at his dad’s fiances house and was passing through.

So in your mind Zimmerman had the authority to make him leave the property? :Dunce

You do know the dads fiancée lived on the property and he was shot 50 yards from her house.

jiggyfly

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Zimmerman was following him, but Trayvon was the aggressor.

And yeah, he was a little thug. Did he have a police record? Nope. Most juveniles don't.

But he was well on his way after punching his bus driver, getting suspended at school for drugs, being investigated for stolen jewelry, and vandalizing at his school.

At least he looks nice an innocent for his People cover.

How do you know who the aggressor was or are you just antagonizing now.

Because you have been all over the place in this thread.

And by the way Zimmerman could be considered just as much of a thug as Martin if you go by there "history".

Reaction score
After the Sentinel contacted Owen, he used software called Easy Voice Biometrics to compare Zimmerman's voice to the 911 call screams.
"I took all of the screams and put those together, and cut out everything else," Owen says.
The software compared that audio to Zimmerman's voice. It returned a 48 percent match. Owen said to reach a positive match with audio of this quality, he'd expect higher than 90 percent.
"As a result of that, you can say with reasonable scientific certainty that it's not Zimmerman," Owen says, stressing that he cannot confirm the voice as Trayvon's, because he didn't have a sample of the teen's voice to compare.

-
1. Chases skittles eating kid down
2. Kid cries for help
3. Kid is shot as he's screaming "help"

Give it up crackers

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
What mugshot?

The one the media has passed around that was taken in 2005?

There was no mugshot to take, because he wasn't arrested. He wasn't arrested, because no crime was commited.

Yeah of course. Because in your fucked up mind, killing Black people is not a crime, pos. Well... thjey showed video tape of him at the police station, didn't look like he was bloodied, eh?

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So there is evidence that Trayvon was probably high at the time of the incident. Seeing as how he was just recently sent home from school for possession of an empty baggie. Contents probably already inside his system.

You hear that, punk? Drugs are bad, mmkay?

How is there "evidence of probability"? There's either evidence that he was high or evidence that he wasn't; no probability. And when does it say he was suspended? Oh you said RECENTLY... as in the day before? The week before recently? Month before? Man, that has to have been one major high. And if he was high on marijauna... well then that makes it all the more likely that Martin was NOT the aggressor if that's the fucked up angle you're trying to use; weed does not make one aggressive---quite the opposite. People smoke weed to mellow out.

Now if Martin was on a drug such as... meth, a drug that I'm sure that you are familiar with---meth and mountain dew, then you could attempt to make that weak arguement.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm not saying what Zimmermansanchez did was right.

But Martin is not an innocent, helpless victim the media is trying to portray him as.

And these cries for justice, rallies, threats of riots, etc etc etc are ridiculous and unfounded.

What was Martin guilty of aside from being Black, according to you?

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
No. Trayvon was visiting his father after getting expelled at school for drugs.

PROOF? Now I know it was reported that Trayvon had been expelled from school, but they don't say when. That was only brought up as a smear campaign and further muddy the waters in a weak-ass attempt to justify this murder.

Trayvon was murdered on Sunday... it must have been Sunday school he got expelled from.:sbk92

Trayvon wasn't shot because of where he was walking. He was followed because of where he was walking. He was shot because he attacked Zimmerman, and for whatever reason, Zimmerman felt his life was in danger.

It's not what I would do. Might not be what you would do. But it's what Zimmerman did.

If Zimmerman felt his life was in danger, he would have and should have stayed in the car.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
White kid was doused with gas and lit on fire by two black kids. They said something like, "Thats what you get, whitey" while doing it.

Were those two Black kids arrested and charged? Or are they out walking free like Zimmerman?

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ok, let's start with...

Where was the National outcry on this one?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

According to news reports, Christian and Newsom had gone on a date at a local restaurant on Saturday, January 6, 2007, but did not return home. During their night out, the couple was carjacked, bound and blindfolded by three males, and "taken back to Lemaricus Devall 'Slim' Davidson's rented house on Chipman Street."

Christian's parents found her abandoned Toyota 4-Runner two blocks away from the Chipman Street house the following Monday with the help of her mobile phone provider. An envelope recovered from the vehicle yielded fingerprint evidence that led police to Lemaricus Davidson and 2316 Chipman Street. When police went to the address on Tuesday, January 9, they found the home unoccupied and Christian's body in a trash can in the kitchen.

According to the testimony of the Knox County Acting Medical Examiner Dr. Darinka Mileusnic-Polchan at the subsequent trial of Eric Boyd, Newsom was repeatedly sodomized with an object and then blindfolded, gagged, arms and feet bound and his head covered. Barefoot, he was either led or dragged outside the house to a set of nearby railroad tracks. He was shot in the back of the head, the neck, and the back, and his body then set on fire.

Channon's death came only after hours of sexual torture, medical examiner Mileusnic-Polchan testified. Channon suffered horrific injuries to her vagina, anus and mouth. She was not only raped but savaged with "an object," possibly a broken chair leg, the doctor testified. She was beaten in the head. Some type of chemical was poured down her throat, and her body, including her bleeding and battered genital area, likely scrubbed with the same solution - all while Channon was alive, the forensic expert said. She was then "hog-tied," with curtains and strips of bedding, her face covered tightly with a small trash bag and her body stashed inside five large trash bags before being placed inside a large trash can and covered with sheets. Channon died slowly, suffocating, the medical examiner said

Was the perpetrator arrested and charged for these crimes or is he still waking free ala Zimmerman? If he was indeed arrested and charged, and is awaiting trial, then what the fuck more do you want? Those victims will get justice. So why is a National Outcry needed?

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The kids still haven't been caught yet.

Ok. But there's a manhunt out for them, right? And when they catch them, they will be arrested and charged, and will stand trial. Which is still more than what Zimmerman is facing.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I think they did investigate. I think they went with the evidence. I think this entire thing is a farce to get black folks whipped up into a storm so they'll go out and vote for the black guy again to protect em from the evil whiteys.

You THINK they investigated? And what "evidence" was that?

So Trayvon Martin was murdered just so that Black people could be whipped up into a frenzy so that they will go out and vote for Obama...? WOW! Just sick. So I guess we can all conclude that in reverse this has gotten you whipped up into a storm, and now you will go and vote another white guy.

You're the total embodiment of what results from inbreeding, meth, and mountain dew.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah... up until the part where he broke Zimmermans nose and started pouncing his head off the pavement.

Or wait... that's legal if you're being followed, amirite?

Did you see the latest video? You know, where Zimmerman was taken into custody. He looks clean cut, his shirt is tucked in, his face is clean, his head is shaved and yet NOT A DROP OF BLOOD ANYWHERE could be seen. Not on his face---where his nose was supposedly broken, not on his shirt---when you have a broken nose and bloddied, it usually gets on one's shirt, no blood from his scalp. Remarkable.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Zimmerman is obviosly a maniac who was desperate to be a cop, but Trayvon was not mr innocent he was portrayed.

What angers me is the media portrayal of a poor innocent african american child using the kids grade school picture instead of his most recent ones in his social media account with guns.
A young man is dead now and the parents have to bear the suffering. Justice should be served regardless of color or creed

And on the night of Feb. 26 what was he guilty of?

He has been suspended 3 times from school. Once for having womens jewlery in his backpack (burglary implied). The other baggies.

It was also on his twitter that he actually punched a bus driver in the face.

The incident itself is a trajedy and justice should be done regardless or race.

And this has exactly WHAT to do with the events that transpired on Feb. 26 which resulted in Martin's death? Please explain.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That is my issue with the case as well. Always has been.

559430_2057325249151_1725232143_1043396_428109878_n.jpg

So that's your fucking problem with all of this... PICTURES?

That's more of an issue to you than a guy walking around free after murdering a kid with skittles and ice tea. Got it.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I haven't watched the video yet or read that article yet. I need coffee.

Who the fuck you kidding... you watched it. Several times I'm sure just to see if you could find a splotch of bood anywhere that would give you an out.

I just know it's been reported that he had a broken nose, was yelling for help while Traymon was on top of him, had grass stains on his back, etc. If memory serves, the police report even stated that.

But you took it for the Gospel. You couldn't have been anymore adamant on this position had you been there yourself.

It's early.... did an ambulance come? Was he checked out and cleaned up before going to the station? I don't know.

We don't know all the info.

But that didn't stop you from spouting off like you knew all the info.

Obviously, if the evidence doesn't back up his story, and he wasn't in as much despair as has been described, and he shot TM just because, then I'd agree he needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent.

Obviously... from Captain Obvious.

But I still wouldn't concede that TM was killed because the GZ was/is a racist.

And TM isn't the skittle eating school boy that the media painted him out to be.

How do you know? You jsut got through saying that you don't know all the info and yet you still spouting off.

Last edited:

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's possible.

Hard to tell from that picture really.

But, there is either a scar or a gash on his head, no doubting that.

There's plenty of doubt. Look like it could be a shadow or just a patch of something. Doesn't look like a scare to me. Looks like the rest of his head excecpt where it's real light from the light.

Top Bottom