Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
This is going to start a race war.

Whites vs blacks, but we'll get the Mexicans to fight for us.

Reaction score
So only white people in Americans are racist?? :confused

Both blacks and hispanics are discriminated against. I looks like they think the police and media are against blacks and on the hispanic side? Please. Black people will riot, hispanics will just cook a shitload of food and drink beer.

Looked up the kids history and his twitter. Kid was a thug misunderstood teen. Justified in getting killed? No, but hell if someone was attacking me and i had a gun, id probably shoot too (why the wife wont let me have one). Maybe in the leg tho.

Last edited:
Reaction score
3b5a5094200aac489226f615cbea6260_38.jpg

An American tragedy.

Yep.

I'd rank it just below Pearl Harbor, and right above 9/11.

C

Cr122

What I want to know is if Zimmerman was getting his ass kicked so bad how did he have time to get a gun out and shoot Martin?

Maybe the cries for help came from Martin instead. Just sayin'. This whole story wreaks of bullshit.

Reaction score
You gotta feel for the family, losing their son.

I do. But the whole circus surrounding this case is over the top.

A four year old was just killed while laying in bed early one morning a few weeks ago about 45 minutes from where I live. Little man was innocent, died in his pajamas. Never even knew what hit him.

An Army Ranger died trying to save his two daughters (6, 8) from a house fire. He got out with his wife, then ran back in to save his girls. Never reached his kids and they the three of them died.

Tragic shit happens every day.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
WTF is this neighborhood watch guy doing with a gun anyway?

I thought NW programs were some club that white people make up to feel safe, but they never really do any crime fighting.

1. Kid walks to 7-11 for skittles and Arizona iced tea.

2. Flashlight cop with gun spots black kid. Black kid = suspicious to him.

3. Fast forward to Trayvon beating that ass.

4. Guy kills black kid.

Zimmerman is guilty of 2 things. Racial profiling. Bringing a gun to a fist fight.

He should serve prison time, IMO.

jiggyfly

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Both blacks and hispanics are discriminated against. I looks like they think the police and media are against blacks and on the hispanic side? Please. Black people will riot, hispanics will just cook a shitload of food and drink beer.

Looked up the kids history and his twitter. Kid was a thug misunderstood teen. Justified in getting killed? No, but hell if someone was attacking me and i had a gun, id probably shoot too (why the wife wont let me have one). Maybe in the leg tho.

Why does this not apply to Trayvon Martin?

Why in your mind Zimmerman was attacked and did not attack, you sure are quick to assign blame in this area.

And its interesting you are so quick to characterize Trayvon as a thug but not Zimmerman, why is that?

How did you look up the kids history or did you just read the kids supposed history as reported by somebody else?

Did you also look up Zimmermans history or does that not matter to you, because Zimmerman has actual police reports of assault unlike Trayvon so why should Trayvon be looked at as the aggressor by looking at their "history".

And for the record I don't think their history has anything to do with this case unlike you.

Last edited:

jiggyfly

In the Rotation
Reaction score
It’s not against the law to follow someone, as far as i know.

If he felt threatened he should have called the police or continued running off the property. If Zimmer doesn’t shoot him, Martin would have been prosecuted for assault.

You have to prove Zimmer was a racist. He is also a minority, so doesn’t make sense.

Its also not against the law to walk home and then defend yourself if you feel threatened by somebody following you, its aamzing that in your mind all Zimmerman did was "follow somebody"

Its a fact that Trayvon ran away and Zimmerman ran after him its right there on the 911 call so in fact Trayvon did exactly what you said yet you still feel he was wrong.

Let me ask you this If you tried to run away from somebody following you and the ran after you would you not feel threatened?

I have never accused Zimmerman was a racist so I don't know what the hell you are talking about here.

Its fairly obvious you don't have a clue about the actual facts of the case but see the need to make assumptions like the very people you are calling out.

Reaction score
Its also not against the law to walk home and then defend yourself if you feel threatened by somebody following you, its aamzing that in your mind all Zimmerman did was "follow somebody"

Its a fact that Trayvon ran away and Zimmerman ran after him its right there on the 911 call so in fact Trayvon did exactly what you said yet you still feel he was wrong.

Let me ask you this If you tried to run away from somebody following you and the ran after you would you not feel threatened?

I have never accused Zimmerman was a racist so I don't know what the hell you are talking about here.

Its fairly obvious you don't have a clue about the actual facts of the case but see the need to make assumptions like the very people you are calling out.

Most of your questions i already explained. Pay attention. I know the facts presented so far. Martin was not wrong in anything other than assualting him and not leaving the property when he should have. Zimmer was wrong in shooting and killing a young man that did not have a weapon. He will serve time but not a life sentence. I think Zimmer was a good guy. Trying to be a good citizen and it came back to bite him in the ass. I think Martin is little thug. They are dime a dozen today. I am anti-thugs. White, Mexican, Chinese, Bob...i can’t stand them.

jiggyfly

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Most of your questions i already explained. Pay attention. I know the facts presented so far. Martin was not wrong in anything other than assualting him and not leaving the property when he should have. Zimmer was wrong in shooting and killing a young man that did not have a weapon. He will serve time but not a life sentence. I think Zimmer was a good guy. Trying to be a good citizen and it came back to bite him in the ass. I think Martin is little thug. They are dime a dozen today. I am anti-thugs. White, Mexican, Chinese, Bob...i can’t stand them.

You don't know that Martin assaulted Zimmerman and why should he have to leave the property when he was staying on the property.

You do know that Martin was staying with a friend of his dads and had every right to be there.

Like I said you are clueless concerning the real facts of the case and everything else you said are just idiotic ramblings.

Trayvon should have left to property. :Dunce

Reaction score
You don't know that Martin assaulted Zimmerman and why should he have to leave the property when he was staying on the property.

You do know that Martin was staying with a friend of his dads and had every right to be there.

Like I said you are clueless concerning the real facts of the case and everything else you said are just idiotic ramblings.

Trayvon should have left to property. :Dunce

Everything i have read said he did not live on that property but was staying at his dad’s fiances house and was passing through.

Top Bottom