Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
c946e9f250104a41460b794894809452.jpg

Winning!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So Minneapolis is crying all summer long to defund the police, they try to get an initiative on the ballot to flat out disband the police altogether. Then they get their wish and get approval to defund the police and remove $8mil from the budget.

Now these mutherfuckers are crying that they need more Police and the city approved $6.4million to hire more Police?

Naw, fuck that, you got what you wished for. Now you need to live with your choices. Fuck you! You get what your dumbasses deserve! You need to suffer through your leftist liberal BLM group think and take it on the chin. You reap what you sow!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Los Angeles county school board has approved a measure to defund the police by $25 mil which will eliminate 133 police from the LA school system and leave only 211 officers to safeguard the 2nd largest school district (650,000 students) in the country

They plan to replace the officers with “climate coaches”

I sure hope those climate couches are good at soaking up bullets when the next school mass shooting takes place in LA County.

$25 mil will be diverted from the Police fund and added to $11.5 mil to create a $36.5 mil “Black student achievement plan” when only 8.7% of the student population in LA County are black. That makes total sense.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It will be interesting to watch the country burn itself to the ground again when Antifa and the other leftist little bitches get their panties in a bunch when the officer gets acquitted

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It will be interesting to watch the country burn itself to the ground again when Antifa and the other leftist little bitches get their panties in a bunch when the officer gets acquitted
I think the defense was stupid to cross examine the early witnesses. All it did was get more of the irrelevant inflammatory shit the prosecution wants, in front of the jury.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I only watched a few minutes. I couldn’t stand the BS

But from the sounds of the evidence on the cause of death it seems like they have a good chance to get him off

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

But from the sounds of the evidence on the cause of death it seems like they have a good chance to get him off
IF the jury sticks to the evidence and not the bullshit.

When you have inflammatory witnesses who don't add anything to your case you don't cross them. You come off looking like a bully who's scared of what they had to say. Adds way more weight to their testimony than what was there and can only help the prosecutor.

The fuckin witnesses weren't even relevant to the case, everything they had to say was on the fucking video.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So Floyd had weed, meth, some other drug I can’t remember, a precursor, AND a lethal dose of fentanyl in his system when he died

Apparently, had he of died in his sleep his death would have been ruled a drug OD because of the fatal amount of fentanyl in his system

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

would a jury in this climate have the cohones to find him not guilty if it was warranted?

If he is found not guilty, whats the over/under on damages/theft from riots?

5 billion?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So Floyd had weed, meth, some other drug I can’t remember, a precursor, AND a lethal dose of fentanyl in his system when he died

Apparently, had he of died in his sleep his death would have been ruled a drug OD because of the fatal amount of fentanyl in his system

No it was racism, period.

Get your facts straight Scot!

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
I say there is zero chance of acquittal. The jury members will be too scared to vote not guilty no matter what the evidence may show. There may be one or two who stick to their guns resulting in a hung jury but zero chance they all vote to acquit.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I say there is zero chance of acquittal. The jury members will be too scared to vote not guilty no matter what the evidence may show. There may be one or two who stick to their guns resulting in a hung jury but zero chance they all vote to acquit.

I'm shocked they didn't change the venue of the trial.

Top Bottom