dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
David, I wouldn't call it a route. Almost 50% of Virginians voted for McCauliffe and NJ could still stay blue. That's troubling considering the state of the country and all the madness in the world. This should have been a 65/70 to 30/35 percent route. But it goes to show that Dems are ideologues. Complete fanatics and they hate the country and root (and vote) for its destruction.

Compared to the last ten years results in VA and the difference Biden just won by in those two states, it's a huge swing.

I mean they were even predicting a landslide victory for the scumbag NJ governor and he will be lucky to win. Just a few weeks ago that puke McCauliffe had a pretty significant lead according to polling.

Republicans should be all over the "concerned parents are domestic terrorists" and CRT garbage for the next 3 years.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Compared to the last ten years results in VA and the difference Biden just won by in those two states, it's a huge swing.

I mean they were even predicting a landslide victory for the scumbag NJ governor and he will be lucky to win. Just a few weeks ago that puke McCauliffe had a pretty significant lead according to polling.

Republicans should be all over the "concerned parents are domestic terrorists" and CRT garbage for the next 3 years.

NJ will win with the mail in ballots and VA probably had their share of fraud to boot. This shit has to get fixed.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Texas Democrats went "all in" to protect a San Antonio-area House seat from flipping. The GOP still took it.

Republican John Lujan attributed his victory in the House District 118 race to a “perfect environment.” It came the same night Republicans captured the Virginia governorship in a contest widely seen as a referendum on Joe Biden’s presidency.

touchdown

Reaction score
Analyst who aided Trump-Russia dossier charged with lying

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Shocking

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've posted another interview of Kari Lake and the more I listen to this lady, the more I like her. She's smart, articulate and she hits the nail on the head with issues regarding the shut downs and their impact on small mom and pops while the big box stores are raking in billions. And, of course, she puts the election fraud in perspective. It's worth a watch and listening until the end.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I like Durham and I think he's doing a good job. Folks didn't really report his initial indictment/arrest and the MSM that did really minimized it but if you read the affidavit, it was pretty damning and really laid our a strong case and future indictments/arrests.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

This whole Russia collusion hoax started when the DNC servers were hacked and emails were leaked. Remember? The Clinton campaign were the first to blame it on the Russians and also first to insinuate Trump was colluding with them. We now know the entire Russia collusion story was made up garbage, a plot by the Clinton campaign to smear Trump before the election. But what about the claim that the Russians hacked the DNC servers? This claim never sat right with me. Before my retirement I spent more than 20 years in Information Security for a major international bank. I know there is a big difference between state sponsored hacking and and the kind of hacking conducted by amateurs. I doubt very seriously that Russia would hire amateurs to hack the DNC and Russian intelligence would not leave behind the kind of clues Crowdstrike claims they found. There is simply no way Russia leaves traces of an IP address that would lead investigators right back to their door. And how about leaving behind Russian language documents for investigators to find? The tools used to hack the DNC were readily available to anyone on the internet. The whole thing, including the Mueller report seems very suspect. Maybe that's why Mueller dropped the charges against all the Russian intelligence operatives he indicted.

Since everything else about this Russia collusion story is fake, shouldn't we be investigating what happened to the DNC servers? We should be offering Jullian Assange a deal to reveal what he knows in exchange for dropping the charges against him, which are bogus anyway. I am ready to make a large wager it was no Russians that gave Wikileaks all those emails and other documents.

touchdown

Reaction score
Kaiser Permanente workers plan to strike on November 15
32,000 health care workers say they are willing to walk off the job

Top Bottom