Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Fellas, take a listen to this and tell me it isn't scary and EXACTLY what we are seeing today. Wow....

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
PhRMA launches 7-figure ad campaign against Democrats' drug pricing measures

The Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA) announced Wednesday that it is launching a seven-figure ad campaign against the proposals moving through Congress to lower prescription drug prices.

The group also released an open letter signed by the heads of all of its member companies pointing to the COVID-19 vaccines and treatments developed by the industry and arguing the proposals would “sacrifice future medical advances.”

touchdown

Reaction score

touchdown

Reaction score
Texas House approves bill targeting transgender student athletes after lawmakers' three previous attempts faltered

Under House Bill 25, K-12 student athletes would be prohibited from competing on school sports teams aligned with their gender identity. The bill will now head to the Senate, where it is expected to pass. ☑️

touchdown

Reaction score
The point is that the guy in the Maga hat is a Govt. operative stirring up things just before Jan. 6th.

touchdown

Reaction score
National School Board Association Apologizes For Letter to Biden Admin Labeling Parents Domestic Terrorists

The National School Board Association on Friday announced “we regret and apologize for the letter” to the Biden Administration characterizing concerned parents as potentially domestic terrorists.

Merrick Garland is targeting parents who dare speak out against Critical Race Theory (CRT) because his son-in-law makes millions off of selling the Marxist literature across the country.

Garland’s son-in-law’s company, Panorama, provides its CRT-related platform to over 1,500 school districts, 23,000 schools, and 13 million students. No wonder he wanted to stop parents from criticizing CRT being pushed in US schools.

The Biden Regime wanted to crush the growing movement of angry parents rising up all over the country so they coordinated with left-wing activists at the NSBA to label parents “domestic terrorists.”

Pressure from parents and conservative media forced the NSBA to apologize and make policy changes.

Garland is set to testify before the senate judiciary committee next week (October 27) so it will be interesting to see what he says when confronted with this apology letter from the NSBA.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Govt. against the people

Interesting TD but I wouldn't think that guy is a Fed. Now, he could be a snitch for the Feds, but not a Fed. Just a guess though.

What I do find interesting in your video are the young punks wearing black at the end of the video that breach the barricades. Things that make you go hhhmmm......

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The point is that the guy in the Maga hat is a Govt. operative stirring up things just before Jan. 6th.

Two things. How do you know this? It seems like speculation.

Second thing is that the defense is entitled to discovery and part of that discovery are all the videos in the government's possession. The government fought hard in court to not include some of the videos in discovery and that raises a red flag to me.

In today's world, it shouldn't be hard for people to ID this guy and call him (ie: subpoena) on the stand for the defense. Things would certainly get interesting from there.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
PhRMA launches 7-figure ad campaign against Democrats' drug pricing measures

The Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA) announced Wednesday that it is launching a seven-figure ad campaign against the proposals moving through Congress to lower prescription drug prices.

The group also released an open letter signed by the heads of all of its member companies pointing to the COVID-19 vaccines and treatments developed by the industry and arguing the proposals would “sacrifice future medical advances.”

I am kind of on the side of big pharma on this. Of course people think the industry screws the public with high prices for new medications but there are a few important facts to consider when discussing this subject.

- most drugs never make it to market because they fail the rigorous testing required by the FDA, this is true of medical equipment too. All the research and development costs for these drugs are eaten by the drug companies. The cost can be many billions for a single drug.

- Drug companies develop drugs for obscure illnesses. These drugs will never have a large customer are and there is little chance the drug companies will every profit from them. These drugs are often life saving for some patients.

- The patent for a new drug lasts only 20 years, and the clock begins when the patent is granted not when the drug his the market. For many drugs the manufacturer gets as little as 10 year to sell the drug exclusively before generics can be manufactured. This is where drug companies recover their developments costs for the drugs that hits the market and all the drugs that fail. Once generics hit the market, most insurance companies will not allow their customers to use name brand drugs. They must use the generic version of pay out of pocket.

I am not suggesting that drug companies don't make money. Of course they do. But the policy on drug pricing has to allow for cost recuperation for research and development of drug companies will stop research on many promising new drugs, and for those lifesaving drug for people with rare illnesses. Going into these negotiations with the attitude that all drug companies are crooks is going to have bad results for everyone.

touchdown

Reaction score
News Host Rowan Dean: “Trump 2024, de Santis 2028 and 2032. We’ve got 12 great years coming.”

touchdown

Reaction score
thx, is he a republican or a democrat or other?

Likely Fed Operative Ray Epps Filmed Hurling Massive Trump Sign at Capitol Police — Likely Set Up Jan. 6 Protester Ryan Samsel Who is in Prison to This Day

Ray Epps was the president of the Oath Keepers in Arizona.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Likely Fed Operative Ray Epps Filmed Hurling Massive Trump Sign at Capitol Police — Likely Set Up Jan. 6 Protester Ryan Samsel Who is in Prison to This Day

Ray Epps was the president of the Oath Keepers in Arizona.

You beat me to it TD. I was going to post this article primarily because it names this individual.

I'm still not convinced Ray Epps was a "Fed Operative" but it is interesting that he was never arrested, as far as we know, and he was taken off the FBI's January 6th wanted list. I'm right leaning and a conservative but I'll even admit this guy, and those like him, are dangerous. No way you can't argue that he incited the breaching of the Capital and if anyone should have been locked up, it was this guy. The whole thing stinks to high heaven.

touchdown

Reaction score

touchdown

Reaction score
You beat me to it TD. I was going to post this article primarily because it names this individual.

I'm still not convinced Ray Epps was a "Fed Operative" but it is interesting that he was never arrested, as far as we know, and he was taken off the FBI's January 6th wanted list. I'm right leaning and a conservative but I'll even admit this guy, and those like him, are dangerous. No way you can't argue that he incited the breaching of the Capital and if anyone should have been locked up, it was this guy. The whole thing stinks to high heaven.

Top Bottom