Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
What I believe is what I can see with my own eyes

I watched over the last year where on the campaign trail Trump had every single campaign stop packed with thousands of people

I also watched The same campaign trail where Biden couldn’t get 20 supporters to show up to his Walmart Parking lot tours. Where there were more Trump supporters at a Biden campaign stop to oppose him then there were Biden supporters.

I have not seen one single thing that leads me to believe that there was any possible way that Biden garnered the type of support which would cause people to come out and vote for him in numbers greater than any other president in history.

Come on man, you can’t even believe that shit MrB with what you have seen with your own eyes. Biden hardly even campaigned, and when he did he had shitty turnouts every time.

Even if you were watching CNN for the entire election cycle and had them spoon feed you your news there is no way you could believe that narrative (if you are being honest with yourself of course)

More people showed up to the Capitol Riots on January 6th to oppose Biden then showed up to ALL of Biden’s campaign stops over the last year combined

The statistical anomalies are even more compelling. In particular the anomalies seem to be concentrated in 7 counties that flipped swing states like Georgia, PA, Wisconsin and Michigan to Biden. I have a strong background in statistics and what I have seen is virtually impossible without some kind of external interference. One or 2 anomalies would be understandable, but there are way more than that and some are so improbable the only conclusion has to be that there was some kind of cheating going on. In two swing states, the number of registered voters tops 70% of the total population of the state when most states have closer to 50%. When you take out ineligible voters like minors, non-citizens (legal and illegal), felons, etc. 70% indicated close to 100% of eligible voters are registered. This would be bizarre if true.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
To be clear, I want someone in the mold of Reagan who fights hard for what they think is best but has the ability to make a point while being truthful, funny, self deprecating and not so divisive that people in the middle or the opposite aisle cant get on board. He managed to win California for gawds sake so he showed it can be done. Just look at this thing of beauty, even his opponent is laughing:

I believe there is a whole swath of people in this country, far from either extreme who would gladly welcome someone like this and we really need this type of "leader" because as MLK said:

“If we do an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth, we will be a blind and toothless nation.”

Regardless of what I say, believe or do, I fear this is where we are headed because people now seemed as devoted to party as they are their favorite football team where conceding a point or giving the other side any consideration or credit is considered treasonous and its a damn shame.

I also think its greatly exaggerated by the rage fomented via social media but everyone is too addicted to step away from the insanity on places like Twitter, et al. I'm trying to avoid many of these formats but confess I find it difficult as the algorithms have successfully developed somewhat of an addiction to look much like being a rubber necker while driving past a car crash.

Here's an interesting Ted Talk about how they've engineered in rage inducing elements because it creates more views which in turns puts similar type rage inducing stories which produces more views and stickiness, etc and round and round we go...

The Social Dilemma show on Netflix also addresses these issues as well, they're legit issue we all need to think long and hard about imo.

We can certainly live without Twitter and Facebook and it wouldn't bother me if they disappeared altogether although I would miss Facebook Marketplace as you can find just about anything on the planet there and at good prices :icon-lol:

I am going to take exception with this, respectfully. I do think Democrats are now devoted to party over country, mostly because the party is an end to a means, and that is power. But I know many Republicans and only a few are devoted to the party. In fact, many are talking about starting a 3rd party. These people are devoted to an idea, an idea they do not believe is shared by the Republican party right now. I vote Republican, not always but mostly because Republicans tend to conform to my way of thinking. I am more a libertarian right now than a conservative, because I see our individual rights are under attack. I will support any candidate who stands up for my rights, my god given rights. And based on recent experiences, it must be an unwavering candidate, not someone who will cave at the first sign of adversity.

The country is at a crossroads. If you don't believe it, take a look at the 30,000 soldiers and barbed wires surrounding federal buildings in DC. Why are they there? Because the FBI claimed there were extremist right wing groups planning armed protests in 50 state capitals and dc. That was an outright lie. No groups showed up and any capitals or in DC. And yet, the troops are still there, days after the inauguration attended by no one.

When we look at DC today, every American who understands what America is supposed to be should be outraged at the pictures they see.

Those troops were used by the new administration for propaganda. They are there to promote a narrative that a bunch of big bad Trump supporting right wing groups are bent on insurrection. It's hogwash. And when the cameras are gone, they shove our heroes into a cold garage where they are out of the way until they are needed again.

People in this country are ignorant. They should read the entire Declaration of Independence and Jefferson's words convince them if their brains are not already under the control of years of propaganda.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The same thing that Alex Jones is pushing, that the election was stolen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The election was stolen. You have to be willfully blind not to see it. If the election is legitimate then why are Democrats resisting every attempt to audit votes and voters to determine if they are legitimate? We can vet National Guard troops but not voters? Why are Democrats basically making it a crime to even mention the election was stolen? Are we not allowed to believe in certain things now? Is that how much freedom we have lost?

There is far more evidence of election fraud than there was that Trump colluded with Russia, but in this case there will be no investigation or special counsel.

For the first time in any election, we had 10s of millions of people vote by m ails for the first time and no one thinks that processes put in place in a rush might have been compromised? or flawed?

Has anyone ever worked for a bank? or a nuclear power related company? I ask because people who have worked in these industries, and others, know what the government makes them do to ensure all risks are accounted for. The government has passed laws requiring banks to put in rigid controls and self-audits, as well as external audits, to make sure vulnerabilities in processes are identified and remediated. Regulators not only publish massive guidelines to be followed, they also audit to ensure those guidelines are being followed. But when it comes to voting, there are no controls to prevent fraud, and we have been loosening the voting process for years to make it even more vulnerable to fraud. But the worse part is, we have never fully audited any election to determine if there is fraud.

The only fraud we find is piecemeal, and we find it by accident.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Of course it’s not ok. I’m not going to storm the Capitol though and I’m not going to let it consume my whole life. I have shit to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am retired so I don't have a lot of shit to do. So you don't mind if I indulge myself in ensuring the country is not totally corrupt do you? In my case, I have kids and grand kids. I feel it is my obligation to give them the country I inherited from my parents, not a completely corrupt country that restricts what I can say and do.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I'll try to read what you posted at some point but its exhausting to keep up with and also exhausting trying to determine if the various sites referenced are reliable sources of information (not just from you but from anyone)

If in fact this many ballots were adjudicated, that gives me pause but the bigger issue is the destruction of the original ballot being adjudicated. If the original ballot was completely destroyed then unless there are incredibly compelling reasons to justify destroying said ballots then every reasonable human being should adamantly oppose destroying these ballots regardless of which candidate one supports

I agree and feel the news has let us down by not doing an in depth show walking everyone through the process with actual examples.

IIUC, this video claims there are paper ballots for every vote in Georgia:

Are you saying Gabriel Sterling and Brad Raffensperger are in on the fix and despite claiming they voted for Trump (& Republicans) are lying?

I try to bring a healthy amount of skepticism toward everything and 60 Minutes has never struck me as extremely biased, certainly not like places like CNN, so their stories have some merit in my estimation

Yes, the Georgia SoS claims they counted the paper ballots manually. But they also refused to provide the Trump legal team access tot he ballot and other voter data so the ballots can be audited. One of the many accusations in Georgia is that there were unfolded pristine ballots what were mixed in with other paper ballots. Some claimed the ballots looked like they were filled in by machine. The only way to determine if the vote count is legitimate is to compare each and every one of those ballots to voter registration records, address records, death records, and signatures on file. For example, there is a claim that thousands of voters were registered that the same address, the address of a homeless shelter. At the very least every one of those ballots should be reviewed, and the voters tracked down to see if they are real, if they voted for themselves, and if they are actually living at the address on their registration.

Also, thousands of voters voted from out of stat, and claimed they are living in Georgia but working out of state. These need to be confirmed as well. None of this was done. Counting paper ballots without ensuring they are all legitimate is not going to find fraud.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
One of the many accusations in Georgia is that there were unfolded pristine ballots what were mixed in with other paper ballots. Some claimed the ballots looked like they were filled in by machine.

This accusation was made by an older lady (Susan Voyles) who had been volunteering for over 20 years. She noticed the ballots immediately and I saw her testimony. It was compelling. It goes to what I've been saying.....some of these allegations are very specific and can be easily verified or debunked. Her story is backed up by multiple people, including registered democrats. And 98% of these ballots went for Biden.

A sworn affidavit by a highly experienced poll worker claims that batches of “pristine” ballots were brought in to be counted. These ballots were allegedly mailed in, but none of them have creases or folds that would indicate they were placed in ballot envelopes. It’s a rare piece of physical evidence that needs to be found and cataloged immediately.

Voyles said that ballots usually show signs of handling, like written marks, creases, and torn edges. But a batch she counted while working as a recount auditor at the Georgia World Congress Center on Nov. 14 “stood out.”

“It was pristine. There was a difference in the texture of the paper—it was if they were intended for absentee use, but had not been used for that purpose,” Voyles testified. “There were no markings on the ballots to show where they had come from, or where they had been processed.”

“I observed that the markings for the candidates on these ballots were unusually uniform, perhaps even with a ballot marking device,” Voyles said. “By my estimate in observing these ballots, approximately 98 percent constituted votes for Joe Biden.”

Carlos Silva, a registered Democrat, observed a batch of ballots similar to the one described by Voyles, this time in DeKalb County.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tells this to the 1000 unions guys building the Keystone XL pipeline that were laid off yesterday.

As I've gotten older, I find myself having very little sympathy for fools. Their unions supported Biden knowing full well he's flip flopped on energy. Also read today where New Mexico (blue state) will also take a hit with their energy/oil sector with some of Biden's policies.

The Dem party is the party of tech, Wall Street and big business. It's not the party of the working class it claims to be. Young people have been brainwashed to vote Dem not even realizing their jobs are going to be farmed out to foreign workers and cheaper labor (ie: India).

Now we have men who identify as women wanting to play women's sports. I'm good with that and these dopes asked for it. Let the men (yes, they're men and were born men) dominate and break the women's records. Let them get college scholarships instead of the "women" who were born with vaginas.

In order for people to understand the issues, they need to be affected and feel the pain.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Jim Jordan is harangued last week, then Rand Paul gets nagged by George Stepsonallofus on Sunday.

The swamp has gone full Soviet....SAY THE WORDS, KULAK!

It doesn't matter what Jim Jordan or Rand Paul or what anyone else says. I know what I saw and these people on both sides of the isle need to convince me and half the country. Joe Biden is a fraud and elected in a fraudulent election. If they have hearings and an investigation that can prove to me otherwise, then I'll listen and can change my opinion then.

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
It doesn't matter what Jim Jordan or Rand Paul or what anyone else says. I know what I saw and these people on both sides of the isle need to convince me and half the country. Joe Biden is a fraud and elected in a fraudulent election. If they have hearings and an investigation that can prove to me otherwise, then I'll listen and can change my opinion then.
I'm all for the full-on trial of Trump in the Senate....They'll bring the receipts, and they'll then all be a matter of public record.

This is what I said awhile back: the way for them to get the fraud out for all to see is to make Trump the defendant...Though I didn't imagine it would be in the venue of an after-the-fact impeachment trial.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Jeff Bozos: Voting in person is no problem when it's a Presidential Election.
But when it's voting to have or not have a union at an Amazon facility, then it's best to only vote onsite...

Dems are really the best at holding two opposite ideas at the same time!

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
"Lessening the economic fallout"....At whose expense?
the now and future dollar

always taking about themselves first:

Mr. Biden also issued a second executive order to improve collecting bargaining power and protections for federal workers, and direct the Office of Personnel Management to develop recommendations to increase the minimum wage for federal employees to $15 per hour.

Top Bottom