This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
I flipped over to CNN after the press conference just to see how they were going to spin it

And they never even mentioned it

But about 20 minutes later they had this report
701b94db49b7e0d75833f523e485c0b0.jpg

The reporter says “and then you have Sydney Powell a former federal prosecutor turned QAnon conspiracy theorist, these days she spends her time spouting lies about voting machines” and goes on to say how Trump has zero proof of ANY voter fraud

You can’t make this shit up. LOL

Trumps legal team states they have this mountain of evidence and this is the left’s response
Barbrady.jpg

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I flipped over to CNN after the press conference just to see how they were going to spin it

And they never even mentioned it

But about 20 minutes later they had this report
701b94db49b7e0d75833f523e485c0b0.jpg

The reporter says “and then you have Sydney Powell a former federal prosecutor turned QAnon conspiracy theorist, these days she spends her time spouting lies about voting machines” and goes on to say how Trump has zero proof of ANY voter fraud

You can’t make this shit up. LOL

Trumps legal team states they have this mountain of evidence and this is the left’s response

I flipped over the the main stream media and no one was covering it. Fox had it though. It was a very powerful press conference and they laid out some very disturbing evidence and eye witness affidavits. 3 or 4 witnesses to ballots being dropped off by a van at one polling station in the dead of night? I don't remember the state but I'm thinking Michigan. And someone from Dominion was at that polling station to boot.

And Rudy said something that a lot of us pointed out. Multiple states shut down counting that evening and they were all battleground states. I wonder why? That would leave any half-brained investigator to believe it was a concerted effort.

There was also the exact number of votes uploaded 20 minutes apart, most were for Biden. Sydney Powell stated the numbers were exact. Again, statistically impossible that hundreds of thousands of votes were tabulated twice with the exact number of votes for each candidate both times, just 20 minutes apart.

There's a ton of smoke here and my guess is they have some credible whilstleblowers.

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
I'm thinking that they tried this grift with the flipping in the tabulation in '16, and weren't prepared for the support that Trump got.

Were still overwhelmed this time around but had the fake ballots ready to do the past-post stuffing....And could be brazen as hell about it because the media is in their pockets.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
WTF?

So I’m watching the Trumps legal team at their press conference on Newsmax

As I’m watching I wonder how this is playing out on the left leaning mass media stations

So I check all stations that are currently showing news

I check Fox, CNN, KTLA, KABC and not a single one is showing the press conference

This is extremely concerning

The presidents legal team is laying out their case against the election and not one single Left leaning mass media outlet is even showing the press conference!!
Fox has taken a turn to the dark side. The others do not surprise me.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I flipped over the the main stream media and no one was covering it. Fox had it though. It was a very powerful press conference and they laid out some very disturbing evidence and eye witness affidavits. 3 or 4 witnesses to ballots being dropped off by a van at one polling station in the dead of night? I don't remember the state but I'm thinking Michigan. And someone from Dominion was at that polling station to boot.

And Rudy said something that a lot of us pointed out. Multiple states shut down counting that evening and they were all battleground states. I wonder why? That would leave any half-brained investigator to believe it was a concerted effort.

There was also the exact number of votes uploaded 20 minutes apart, most were for Biden. Sydney Powell stated the numbers were exact. Again, statistically impossible that hundreds of thousands of votes were tabulated twice with the exact number of votes for each candidate both times, just 20 minutes apart.

There's a ton of smoke here and my guess is they have some credible whilstleblowers.

The numbers on those double uploaded votes were substantial too

Somewhere in the 350k for Biden vs 125k for Trump

So that single mistake created an additional 225k votes for Biden. That was one “mistake” in one county. So how many times did something similar happen?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The numbers on those double uploaded votes were substantial too

Somewhere in the 350k for Biden vs 125k for Trump

So that single mistake created an additional 225k votes for Biden. That was one “mistake” in one county. So how many times did something similar happen?

There's a ton of things Scott. And now the cat's out of the bag. And I guarantee that more evidence will come to light. It is amazing though....people's lives were destroyed with the Russian collusion hoax with no evidence that went on for 3 1/2 years and this has something to investigate, with witnesses and sworn affidavits, and the mainstream media doesn't report it. Unreal.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This just blows me away

I spoke to a buddy who is an avid Trump supporter after the press conference. He didn’t even know that the Trump legal team had a press conference today and wouldn’t have been able to watch it anyway because it wasn’t being broadcast on any main media network. I have newscast as part of my satellite package. He does not. But if I didn’t have that Channel I would have missed it as well.

It blows me away that NONE of the mass media even said one word about the PC.

So even for Trump supporters that are interested in the election situation they are having a hard time getting the information because no one but the far right is covering it.

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I can’t fucking stand mass media

This just in Trump has zero proof, his case got worse today, not better, they have nothing, zero, zilch. They have 30 cases in a number of different states with zero proof on any case, anywhere, in any state

The Trump legal team has zero proof of any of their allegations that they made today
1358c34d62336b0b42840a1e67784814.jpg

cdfe02030968c5ca478383f6c28b5d93.jpg

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Here is CNN’s rebuttal

CNN - don’t believe a word they said
giphy.gif

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
Fake "bombshell" after fake "bombshell" over RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE! for three years...But now that there's 100 X more evidence -with actual sworn witnesses- for interference and chicanery than any of that, there's nothing to see here.....And the "fair and balanced" operation gives it a passing mention and a shrug.

The Cold War never ended....The theater merely shifted.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ok
This is really concerning

Trump is live right now at a press conference talking about the vaccine and COVID

but NONE of the mass media is covering it

So the left leaning media is now completely muzzling the President of the US regardless of content

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just watched a documentary on Netflix called The Social Dilemma that explores the impact of social media and it’s apps like Facebook and Twitter and the impact they have had and are currently having in the world

I found it extremely timely and highly fascinating

It talks to what has been going on in this thread and the media manipulation

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I just watched a documentary on Netflix called The Social Dilemma that explores the impact of social media and it’s apps like Facebook and Twitter and the impact they have had and are currently having in the world

I found it extremely timely and highly fascinating

It talks to what has been going on in this thread and the media manipulation

I was already pulling myself away from places like Facebook and Twitter as they've proven to be largely toxic but the points in that doc made this even more evident and make me want to change the way I use my computer.

I'm considering buying another computer just for searching the internet, etc where all my login and personal info is wrong and meaningless and then conduct targeted internet functions like bank logins etc on the computer I dont use to surf the net. I will view the other computer on my main one through team viewer on my multi monitor set up or use a mouse and keyboard program like Synergy so I can use one mouse and keyboard across both computers

anyone else have some ideas?

Top Bottom