a17d2c28107a9846052537e6a0fa4d0a.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Interesting

www.antifa.com

Click the link

Who We Are:
It’s Going Down is a digital community center for anarchist, anti-fascist, autonomous anti-capitalist and anti-colonial movements across so-called North America. Our mission is to provide a resilient platform to publicize and promote revolutionary theory and action.

What We Do:
We Are Anarchists:
We act in the spirit of autonomy, mutual-aid, self-organization, and solidarity. We have no allegiance to representational politics. To read more about anarchist ideas, check out our library.

We Are Non-Sectarian:
Although we come out of the anarchist movement, we seek to build a media platform to give voice to a wide range of autonomous anti-capitalist and anti-colonial movements – regardless of label or tendency.

What We Do Not Do:
As a news and media platform, It’s Going Down does not plan or organize protests or demonstrations. However, we do signal boost what people are already organizing in their locality.

We do not advocate or promote violence or non-violence. Movements for liberation decide for themselves on what the best strategy is to get and stay free. We respect local organizers efforts and their understanding of the situations they are faced with.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Who We Are:
It’s Going Down is a digital community center for anarchist, anti-fascist, autonomous anti-capitalist and anti-colonial movements across so-called North America. Our mission is to provide a resilient platform to publicize and promote revolutionary theory and action.

What We Do:
We Are Anarchists:
We act in the spirit of autonomy, mutual-aid, self-organization, and solidarity. We have no allegiance to representational politics. To read more about anarchist ideas, check out our library.

We Are Non-Sectarian:
Although we come out of the anarchist movement, we seek to build a media platform to give voice to a wide range of autonomous anti-capitalist and anti-colonial movements – regardless of label or tendency.

What We Do Not Do:
As a news and media platform, It’s Going Down does not plan or organize protests or demonstrations. However, we do signal boost what people are already organizing in their locality.

We do not advocate or promote violence or non-violence. Movements for liberation decide for themselves on what the best strategy is to get and stay free. We respect local organizers efforts and their understanding of the situations they are faced with.

Last night when I posted the link it took you directly to www.joebiden.com when you clicked on the www.antifa.com link

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I haven't watched a second of that circus show the last couple nights, but according to what I have read there has not been a single word of opposition to what's going on in Seattle, Portland or Chicago.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I haven't watched a second of that circus show the last couple nights, but according to what I have read there has not been a single word of opposition to what's going on in Seattle, Portland or Chicago.

That is what I’m hearing too

It’s the head in the sand syndrome and pretend it doesn’t exist

It’s the Democrat’s go to game plan. They put that shit on everything...

Like crime in their democratic run shithole cities

Just like they do with the homeless crisis in their democratic run shithole cities

Just like they do with poverty in their shithole cities

The top ten worst cities in the US are all Sactuary cities

And they are ALL run by Democrats

The top ten most dangerous cities are also All run by democrats

The top-25 “most dangerous” are mostly Democrat-led, and among the poorest and least employed, with weak infrastructure, tax base and incentives for private investment.

This is the proud foundation that the Democrats have built over the years and it is what the Democrats offer America.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It’s the head in the sand syndrome and pretend it doesn’t exist

It’s the Democrat’s go to game plan. They put that shit on everything...

Actually I don't think their head is in the sand, I think they are genuinely happy to see it.

But Dems are corrupt, crooked liars and they will say/do anything to get into power and stay there. They know if the rank and file Americans hear them publicly condoning it (which they do) that it will cost them votes and probably cost them the election. So they choose to say nothing and rely on the typical voter to be stupid. The media is 100% in the tank for Biden and Harris so there wont be a single question that's asked of either during this whole process. It's completely dishonest/disingenuous.

Same thing goes for the media asking the Dems any real questions about their economic or tax plans, because a MASSIVE tax increase is definitely coming and that too would cost them votes.

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Democrats entire platform summed up in one quote

“It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the Trump again”

Top Bottom