Who We Are:
Last night when I posted the link it took you directly to www.joebiden.com when you clicked on the www.antifa.com linkWho We Are:
It’s Going Down is a digital community center for anarchist, anti-fascist, autonomous anti-capitalist and anti-colonial movements across so-called North America. Our mission is to provide a resilient platform to publicize and promote revolutionary theory and action.
What We Do:
We Are Anarchists:
- We publish original content alongside anonymous submissions as well as repost articles from websites which share our perspectives.
- We host a weekly radio show every Friday at 12 PM (PST) on KPFA, 94.1FM across Berkeley, Oakland, and San Francisco, 88.1 in Fresno, and 97.5 in Santa Cruz.
- We create several podcast series
- We maintain active Twitter, Instagram and Facebook social media accounts.
- We offer this website through Tor Hidden Services @ http://IGDNEWSdjfmg7kxu.onion (Please download and use Tor Browser).
We act in the spirit of autonomy, mutual-aid, self-organization, and solidarity. We have no allegiance to representational politics. To read more about anarchist ideas, check out our library.
We Are Non-Sectarian:
Although we come out of the anarchist movement, we seek to build a media platform to give voice to a wide range of autonomous anti-capitalist and anti-colonial movements – regardless of label or tendency.
What We Do Not Do:
As a news and media platform, It’s Going Down does not plan or organize protests or demonstrations. However, we do signal boost what people are already organizing in their locality.
We do not advocate or promote violence or non-violence. Movements for liberation decide for themselves on what the best strategy is to get and stay free. We respect local organizers efforts and their understanding of the situations they are faced with.
That is what I’m hearing tooI haven't watched a second of that circus show the last couple nights, but according to what I have read there has not been a single word of opposition to what's going on in Seattle, Portland or Chicago.
Actually I don't think their head is in the sand, I think they are genuinely happy to see it.It’s the head in the sand syndrome and pretend it doesn’t exist
It’s the Democrat’s go to game plan. They put that shit on everything...
America’s 25 Worst Cities are Democrat-Led – The Answer, New Leaders - AMAC - The Association of Mature American CitizensThe findings are arresting – and a basis for rethinking how to pull America’s worst cities out of darkness. Notably, Americans of all ages live in cities. Pamac.us