dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Even more reason to hate ESPN (as if anyone really needed MORE reasons)

Mike Ditka was reportedly demoted/fired from NFL Countdown, because he stated King Obama is the worst President ever and announced he was supporting Trump for President.

Next day, BSPN gave him the demotion. (Or fired him, depending on which story you read. One story says he will still have a "small role" with the network)

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Hillary:

"The United States didn't lose a single person in Libya during my time as Secretary of State"

cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score
Even more reason to hate ESPN (as if anyone really needed MORE reasons)

Mike Ditka was reportedly demoted/fired from NFL Countdown, because he stated King Obama is the worst President ever and announced he was supporting Trump for President.

Next day, BSPN gave him the demotion. (Or fired him, depending on which story you read. One story says he will still have a "small role" with the network)

Thats bullshit if true

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
[video=youtube;3XriXDtfqCg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XriXDtfqCg[/video]

:lol

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I doubt it had much to do with Trump. More to do with criticizing Obama.

Probably, although I'm sure they want to hate on Trump all they can because they know he's likely to crush whoever the liberal loser nominee is in November.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I don't care what happens from here on out.

No Rubio. No Jeb. America wins.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Maybe it's just me but there's something about Cruz that just disgusts me when I listen to his preachy, snake oil salesman bag of bullshit. He hasn't won shit and he gets up there and tells people he had a big night. The only thing that went in his favor was Rubio backing out. He strikes me as a real slime ball that will say anything to get elected.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I don't think Cruz is actually slimy, but he does seem unlikable and sounds too much like a preacher.

I don't believe he can help it, though. Not his fault he looks sort of shady and isn't a natural public speaker.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Cruz is part of the Pentacostal church. Weird folks. Speaking in tounges, laying of hands, etc. Creepy.

Last edited:

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
It's not really a matter of willingness. At some point, funding for Medicare and Medicaid will have to increase. When the tail end of the boomers start collecting retirement and utilizing their Medicare resources the costs are going to increase significantly. When the Federal Poverty Line moves up far enough, the population of people utilizing all forms of government assistance will increases significantly. This is just healthcare. Throw in the crumbling infrastructure and annual defense spending and there's really no aspect of willingness involved.

Who wouldn't like lower taxes? That'd be fucking great, but I just don't see how it will ever come to pass. The only way my taxes don't move noticeably higher in my lifetime is if my generation decides to pass massive amounts of debt onto our grandchildren.

Grow the pie. Increase GDP through the private sector, not government spending. Tax revenue rises when money changes hands. Simple concept that works.

Top Bottom