dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Romney calling for the RNC to fuck over Trump.

I don't know why anyone would listen to him, he's an authority on losing just like the rest of the Rep establishment. Not surprising they'd reach out to him to do their idiotic bidding though.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
This debate is even worse than the last.

Kasich isvthe the only one actually saying anything.

I'm completely turned off by all 3 of the others. I hope Rubio gets AIDS.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yep, its a free for all for sure.

I still think Cruz would be the best President of any of them, but the republican establishment is too stupid to get behind him. They hate him as much, if not more than Trump because he wont play along with the b/s up there.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I really wish the Dem's would have given us a better candidate but you guys are handing us the election.

Thanks.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I really wish the Dem's would have given us a better candidate but you guys are handing us the election.

Thanks.

Your candidate is about to get handed a pair of handcuffs because she's a corrupt piece of shit.

Election handed back.

Thanks

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
After all the bickering and arguing tonight, apparently Kasich, Rubio and Cruz all agreed they'd back Trump if he wins. Likewise for Trump for the others.

Best thing to come out of tonight probably.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Current Drudge poll on who won tonight, Trump has about 70% of the 85,000 votes so far

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Trump certainly didn't lose the shitfest I watched. He was just part of it. Romney coming out today and doing what he did, that is a huge positive for Trump.

Trump, if the nominee, will crush Hillary. I'm pretty sure Sanders will be the nominee, not because of this email shit, but because nobody likes her outside of the old liberal segment of the party. I think within two weeks the big story will be "Sanders surging".

I'm not sure what the fuck happens then with a Sanders/Trump race, but I think Hillary would be absolutely crushed in the general election against Trump.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I do too Sheik. I think Trump probably wins a number of states republicans have struggled in in recent elections too.

Some polling suggests he will give her a strong run in NY as well. If he beats her in NY the election is over that minute. But places like Michigan & Penn, he can probably win both of those and he is going to kill it in the south.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Gee what a shock. FOX hosting a Town Hall Monday for the democraps, and Hildakunt said she cant make it.

What a fucking loser. Absolutely, positively afraid to face anyone who MIGHT ask her a tough question or two.

I really wish this bitch would rot in jail.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Gee what a shock. FOX hosting a Town Hall Monday for the democraps, and Hildakunt said she cant make it.

What a fucking loser. Absolutely, positively afraid to face anyone who MIGHT ask her a tough question or two.

I really wish this bitch would rot in jail.

Of course she's not going to make it. She's currently in the lead and doesn't want to do anything to potentially fuck that up.

The irony here is that I believe Bernie is the stronger of the two candidates when it comes time for the election. Bernie may not be able to beat out Clinton - but as I have been saying for months - if he does then he's a bigger threat because he will inevitably receive the support that is currently behind Hillary. Her supporters are fucking mindless straight party thinkers. His supporters aren't any less mindless but they won't show up on behalf of the party, and they may even vote against Hillary.

Fox News is so fixated on shitting on Hillary they're actually operating in a fashion that would be harmful to them if Hillary isn't the nominee.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Fox News is so fixated on shitting on Hillary they're actually operating in a fashion that would be harmful to them if Hillary isn't the nominee.

Reporting "real" news on Hillary= shitting on her

She's a corrupt piece of shit.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Reporting "real" news on Hillary= shitting on her

She's a corrupt piece of shit.

Whatever you want to call it, sure. I don't really give a fuck either way. Shitting on her or reporting what a piece of shit she is, it's all the same.

The point remains, I think they'd (Republicans) benefit by her securing the nomination. They're working against their best interest.

Top Bottom