Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Still here. At least. How's you and yours?
Everyone is well. I just can't wait to sell my PSL'S and wash my hands of financially supporting the Cowboys. Hopefully we hire a big name coach, and somebody buy my licenses; I'm done.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Everyone is well. I just can't wait to sell my PSL'S and wash my hands of financially supporting the Cowboys. Hopefully we hire a big name coach, and somebody buy my licenses; I'm done.
We can be fans and love the team without giving Jerruh any more of our money.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Not that I’d buy them Rynie since I’m not in Texas

But I’m curious how much you are asking for them

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And none of them were wasted like what Jones did to Aikman.

He forced Aikman to play the 2nd half of his career with idiot HC's like Switzer, Gailey and Campo, and provided him otherworld talent at receiver/TE with guys like Eric Bjornson, Billy Davis, Jeff Ogden, washed up Anthony Miller, castoff Ernie Mills and the ultimate circus show, making coaches let a starting CB also play as a starting WR for a season.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Well, he did trade for Galloway. It just didn't work out. Patrick Jeffers was my favorite honky receiver of that era.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Yeah, 5 yrs too late.

Had to try to correct the fact that a HOF WR who grew up a Cowboy fan was RIGHT FUCKIN THERE in the 98 draft and we picked a "war daddy". I mean Ellis was a great player, but seriously.
Football Gods were laughing their asses off that day.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Had to try to correct the fact that a HOF WR who grew up a Cowboy fan was RIGHT FUCKIN THERE in the 98 draft and we picked a "war daddy". I mean Ellis was a great player, but seriously.
Football Gods were laughing their asses off that day.

They didn't pick Ellis because they thought he was a "war daddy" or even because they thought he was a similar player.

They picked him because they knew the culture in Dallas was far too toxic for Moss, and that if they drafted him he'd likely been in constant trouble and suspended numerous times. Michael Irvin was interviewed on this before and he said "it's my fault Jerry didn't draft Randy" (referring to all his own off field problems, as well as those of numerous other players)

Also, it isn't like Moss went 1 pick later or something. He went THIRTEEN picks later, because many teams had the same worries about him we did.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
They didn't pick Ellis because they thought he was a "war daddy" or even because they thought he was a similar player.

They picked him because they knew the culture in Dallas was far too toxic for Moss, and that if they drafted him he'd likely been in constant trouble and suspended numerous times. Michael Irvin was interviewed on this before and he said "it's my fault Jerry didn't draft Randy" (referring to all his own off field problems, as well as those of numerous other players)

Also, it isn't like Moss went 1 pick later or something. He went THIRTEEN picks later, because many teams had the same worries about him we did.

Seems foolish in light of the motherfuckers we drafted later.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Idgaf i would have owned a moss jersey if he was a cowboy

Itd be nice if history was rewritten and the vikings were on the receiving end of 3 catches, 3 td’s and a million yds every thanksgiving

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Not that I’d buy them Rynie since I’m not in Texas

But I’m curious how much you are asking for them
4k per seat, so 8k total. It's how much I paid. I'm just trying to get my money back.

Fmart322

Spectator
Reaction score
Idgaf i would have owned a moss jersey if he was a cowboy

Itd be nice if history was rewritten and the vikings were on the receiving end of 3 catches, 3 td’s and a million yds every thanksgiving
Seriously, haven't the Vikings been through enough in their history? Lol
The hershel Walker trade, 0-4 in SBs, a perfect kicker misses his 1st kick in the NFC championship game and they lose? I'm sure a real Vikings fan could go on.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Seriously, haven't the Vikings been through enough in their history? Lol
The hershel Walker trade, 0-4 in SBs, a perfect kicker misses his 1st kick in the NFC championship game and they lose? I'm sure a real Vikings fan could go on.
Been too focused on my teams own 25 yrs of misery to be empathetic of another team

Top Bottom