Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
LMAO

everyone is waiting for JJ to kick the bucket (or at least trip on it and break his neck, then die) because we have all accepted the fact that we will not succeed until he dies

Plain and simple

That and for wasting my fandom since 1996

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I wouldn't say that I want him to die. I would like for his son to realize his dad is a senile SOB that has no business running the football side of things and needs to keep him as far away from the day to day business as possible. But him an arena team and let him fuck that thing up.

As for his actual health, I do still think there is more than they are letting out. You can just listen to him talk and respond to questions to tell that his health is not good. He's not as quick witted as he was. His speech is a lot slower. I don't wish any ill will on the man but it's past time for him to step aside.

Reaction score
Ooooo, looks like we got us a toughie....lol

If you want someone to die over football, you're a freakin' moron...

Accuses others of being internet tough guy in first sentence. Acts like internet tough guy in second sentence. That takes a special kind of stupid.

doh.gif

Last edited:

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
5 obviously saw Fuzzy's post about us at CZ and decided to go trollin'. he's living on borrowed time.

Reaction score
5 obviously saw Fuzzy's post about us at CZ and decided to go trollin'. he's living on borrowed time.

You mean FuzzyDumbshit isn't a fan of us?

[video=youtube;SX-qP76Kclk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX-qP76Kclk[/video]

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I wouldn't say that I want him to die. I would like for his son to realize his dad is a senile SOB that has no business running the football side of things and needs to keep him as far away from the day to day business as possible. But him an arena team and let him fuck that thing up.

Let me just put it to you this way.....If Jerry's plane were to crash with Stephen in it, I don't think I'd shed a tear. My only hope is that the pilot(s) are able to bail out. They've got nothing to do with this.........

Edit: Unless one of the pilots was 5countem5.

Last edited:

5countem5

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Let me just put it to you this way.....If Jerry's plane were to crash with Stephen in it, I don't think I'd shed a tear. My only hope is that the pilot(s) are able to bail out. They've got nothing to do with this.........

Ridiculous...

5countem5

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Nice...At least we determined the maturity level around here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Maturity? It appears you created an account here just to try to ruffle some feathers. Real mature.

Top Bottom