bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I heard someone else mention this too, so I guess it must have happened. I was looking for it, but I didn't see it.

BB, do you have it?

[video=youtube;5pJ6HJE7TSk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pJ6HJE7TSk[/video]

sloppy

Reaction score
I saw it. And after I wiped a tear from my eye, I stepped out on my back patio, looked up at the stars and said "We did it Grandma..."

Reaction score

Thanks for posting it, BB!

I was watching, but it was very sloppy and so poorly executed that I didn't recognize it.

If the worst criticism of this OL is that they can't quite master the victory formation embellishment, things must be going pretty well.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
If the worst criticism of this OL is that they can't quite master the victory formation embellishment, things must be going pretty well.
Yep.

Someone needs to tell them they don't have to straighten all the way up like they're responding to a drill sargent, just about 3/4 of the way straight is the hitch.

Any noise out there yet, about Dallas "rubbing it in" when they do this?

Reaction score
I'm sure for most it went unnoticed (particularly given that it wasn't done very well).

Eventually, though, it'll attract the attention of the national media.

A strong Cowboys team is a national story. This OL is a huge part of that story, so it won't be long before their Landry hitch becomes a national feature story. (Probably on Thanksgiving)

Top Bottom