Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Very true! Also the 2nd Amendment does limit what type weapons we can have. It simply states rights should not be ingringed to own the very broad category of "arms". We should be able to have whatever we want, fully automatic weapons, bazookas, even our own personal tanks, etc.........
I agree with this. But the problem with larger weapons is not just the intent to use them to do others harm, it is also stupidity. A neighbor with a MOAB makes one mistake and the entire neighborhood is wiped out. So placing restrictions on some weapons is just common sense. Then again, once you go down that path there will be arguments to control all weapons.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Should I post this here or Like Fun, Only different, guess I'll start here

I saw this on Twitter and he is so right. We are watching the destruction of our country. He needed to add the perversion of our justice system to his diatribe. To me, this is a sign of just how far off the deep end we have gone. In all the years of political fighting, the constitutional rights of every citizen was one thing we all agreed on. Now? Now we see half the country openly calling for the dismissal of rights for the other half simply because we disagree about politics - and the courts seem to be moving in that direction. Look at the J6 prisoners. This never would have happened 30 years ago.

Our country is sick, and weak. This is why all this nonsense is taking over. We have let the cancer in, and we are letting is fester and spread. I honestly do not know if we can put the stuff back in the horse at this point.

But I do feel like 2024 is our last chance. We need to make sure Democrats take a beating in November. If they win, they will be emboldened to push even further in the direction they are going. By 2028, they will open jail anyone who disagrees with them. They will investigate and indict all their political opponents. They will arrest citizens for dissent and the constitution will become a thing of the past - except when it applies to them. We are headed for "1984". It seems farfetched but it is happening.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Senior NPR business editor Uri Berliner admitted in an explosive op-ed published Tuesday that the public radio station’s RussiaGate reporting was a bust, and that it did not fess up to that after no “Russian collusion” was found between the Trump campaign and Russia.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
I'm afraid to even watch it. I have an autistic daughter and what I imagine going on in that video - I'd break someone's neck. Just enough to keep them alive in traction.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
NEWPORT NEWS, Va. (WAVY) — More than a year after Abby Zwerner was shot by her 6-year-old student, a Special Grand Jury indicted the school’s former assistant principal Ebony Parker on eight counts of felony child abuse.

The charges were filed in Newport News Circuit Court. WAVY obtained a copy of the indictment, which is dated March 11, 2024.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
This is why they will not let Trump win at ANY cost. It is going to be a wild ride the closer the election gets.

1712799754298.png

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
I saw this on Twitter and he is so right. We are watching the destruction of our country. He needed to add the perversion of our justice system to his diatribe. To me, this is a sign of just how far off the deep end we have gone. In all the years of political fighting, the constitutional rights of every citizen was one thing we all agreed on. Now? Now we see half the country openly calling for the dismissal of rights for the other half simply because we disagree about politics - and the courts seem to be moving in that direction. Look at the J6 prisoners. This never would have happened 30 years ago.

Our country is sick, and weak. This is why all this nonsense is taking over. We have let the cancer in, and we are letting is fester and spread. I honestly do not know if we can put the stuff back in the horse at this point.

But I do feel like 2024 is our last chance. We need to make sure Democrats take a beating in November. If they win, they will be emboldened to push even further in the direction they are going. By 2028, they will open jail anyone who disagrees with them. They will investigate and indict all their political opponents. They will arrest citizens for dissent and the constitution will become a thing of the past - except when it applies to them. We are headed for "1984". It seems farfetched but it is happening.
We are living in a Romans 1 society. People have been given over to a reprobate mind. Pay close attention to the scripture below

Romans 1 KJV
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Top Bottom