In the Rotation
Reaction score

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
These people just can't help themsevles. Attacking Christians and cops is not a good recipe for career success....and I was a Reacher fan...but no more. This clown and his shows are dead to me.

So was I. I won't be watching any more. I found his Insta-church channel a while ago and I thought it was a little suspect, but then he basically said the quiet parts out loud.

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
Creepy Joe is at it again w/these far fetched stories that are complete lies. Have to say, this one takes the cake! Where does he come up w/this stuff lol.

Stay tuned. Next story... He was on the SS Minnow with Gilligan!
Pop Tv Laughing GIF by Schitt's Creek

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Japan vs. US subway comparison...

Something went terribly wrong somewhere along the way

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Japan vs. US subway comparison...

Something went terribly wrong somewhere along the way

The Japanese are a homogenous society and don't have the cultural conflicts we have in the US. But, I will also say that if you took videos of the NYC subways in the 1950s and 60s it would look a lot more like Japan that 2024 NYC. There was a time, despite our racial differences where we all still believed in civility. Somewhere along the line we lost that.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
There are 5 characteristics of all liberals. They are all hypocrites. They are all racists (the racism of low expectations). They are almost all narcissists. They are not thinkers. They repeat talking points and mantras without understanding what they really mean. And finally, they cannot connect dots, or understand cause and effect. They love their ideas but never understand the downstream effects of their ideas. For example, spending causes inflation. Handouts cause more poverty. There are so many more examples.

touchdown

Reaction score
Bannon Calls Out DC: “Screw You” For Calling Americans Chamberlain For Not Supporting Ukraine’s War

“This is a major victory for President Joe Biden.” So wrote Jake Sherman in his hot take on Wednesday when Mike Johnson released the long-awaited text of his Ukraine funding bill.

(Axios’s hot take — “Mike Johnson has given Democrats a reason to bail him out” — got it exactly wrong. He’s bailing Democrats out!).

So why *is* Speaker Johnson handing Biden “a major victory”?! Because apart from “The 55” who tried to block it, the GOP wants Trump to lose in November. That’s why they are desperate to hand the White House the only foreign policy “win” of this administration.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Just imagine the media outrage had a conservative Republican making some comment about "die BLM due" or "die Antifa die"

Sickening. These people are beyond despicable and I HATE them.

If Trump said something like this a Democrat DA would indict him. But this man has no business being in public office. Nothing Trump ever said comes close to this.

But it is weird that he says this over a vote to fund killing in Ukraine. How many Ukrainian women and children will die because we funded an extension to a war that Ukraine can never win?

touchdown

Reaction score
While the state seeks loan forgiveness from the Acting United States Secretary of Labor, who was California’s Secretary of Labor during the COVID-19 era and oversaw the state’s fraudulent payments — including nearly $1 billion to felons in prison filling out fraudulent paperwork — California Democrats have proposed quintupling unemployment insurance taxes and nearly doubling unemployment benefits.

Top Bottom