dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The drummer for Motley Crue threatened to leave the United States if Trump beats Democrat Joe Biden in the upcoming 2024 election.

In an interview with The Big Issue, he mentioned that if the election doesn’t turn out as he hopes, he intends to return to Greece, his birthplace.

“Dude, I swear to God if that happens, then I’m coming over to visit the U.K. I’m out of here,” Lee said.

View attachment 13397
Dont let the door hit you in your stupid ass on the way out.

Imagine how much the average American IQ would increase if all these fucktards really WOULD leave, as they all proclaimed in 2016, 2020 and now again in 2024.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
The drummer for Motley Crue threatened to leave the United States if Trump beats Democrat Joe Biden in the upcoming 2024 election.

In an interview with The Big Issue, he mentioned that if the election doesn’t turn out as he hopes, he intends to return to Greece, his birthplace.

“Dude, I swear to God if that happens, then I’m coming over to visit the U.K. I’m out of here,” Lee said.

View attachment 13397
All two of his fans must be wringing their hands.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yes this is exactly how strong American leadership should work. Mexico and other Central/South America countries should tell us how our border should work and what we can do about people coming here illegally.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
One of the most infuriating lies about Trump is the "grab them by the pussy" comment. Demos love to lie and claim Trump admitted he assaults women. But listen to what he was saying. He said because he is rich and famous women "let him grab them by the pussy". Let him means they consent. Perhaps he wording was a bit crass but he is describing a class of women that will do anything for fame and money. Need evidence? How many women submitted to Harvey Weinstein before someone finally spoke up? Look at his wife. Look at Harvey. Does anyone believe beautiful women went with Harvey because he was good looking? He is a disgusting fat pig.

What offends people is that Trump was 100% right and they know it. Women hate to hear it but they know it is true. Men just get jealous because they wish it was them.

Top Bottom