dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
^^^ Schiff and Schumer, two of the biggest fucktard idiots in existence both posted ridiculous garbage to Twitter before they had any facts.

I notice neither of them retracted it or corrected what they said when the world found out it was an Asian guy murdering other Asians and not some white supramecist redneck who hates Asians.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Sports Wars discusses Ivan Provorov and woke sports Leagues... Begins at 44:53

touchdown

Reaction score
On “The Pat McAfee Show,” Rodgers who is a regular guest on Tuesdays, said his remarks on the shots made him a villain and a target of the woke left.

Rodgers explains “There’s heroes and villains in sports and entertainment, and I think, because of my stance on COVID and maybe some other things, I’ve been cast as the villain. Especially the last few years.”

He goes on to say: “This woke culture wants to be offended by everything. You just go online and find something you don’t agree with. ‘I’m offended! How could you possibly say that?’ I don’t really care. I don’t care who it’s coming from or who said it.”

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I really wish the big man upstairs had went Sodom and Gomorrah on that WEF group

• Lulz
Reactions: VTA

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
I really wish the big man upstairs had went Sodom and Gomorrah on that WEF group
Slightly out of context but:

Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city. -Matt 10:15

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
crazy, that video had no warning but the one of the man and lion hugging had a warning for sensitive content

🤯

PS..sounded like Pelosi was snoring

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
crazy, that video had no warning but the one of the man and lion hugging had a warning for sensitive content

🤯

PS..sounded like Pelosi was snoring
Yeah pretty ridiculous. Heard that. Conked in to slumber. 😀

touchdown

Reaction score
Ambitious media frauds Stephen Glass and Jayson Blair crippled the reputations of the New Republic and New York Times, respectively, by slipping years of invented news stories into their pages. Thanks to the Twitter Files, we can welcome a new member to their infamous club: Hamilton 68.

If one goes by volume alone, this oft-cited neoliberal think-tank that spawned hundreds of fraudulent headlines and TV news segments may go down as the single greatest case of media fabulism in American history. Virtually every major news organization in America is implicated, including NBC, CBS, ABC, PBS, CNN, MSNBC, The New York Times and the Washington Post. Mother Jones alone did at least 14 stories pegged to the group’s “research.” Even fact-checking sites like Politifact and Snopes cited Hamilton 68 as sources.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
da77efba53cc86ee1fd65126810b332c.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
OK can someone explain something to me please.

How is 5 black cops beating up and killing a black man examples of deep rooted racism and white supremacy?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
OK can someone explain something to me please.

How is 5 black cops beating up and killing a black man examples of deep rooted racism and white supremacy?

All part of the narrative and it's fed by the MSM. Unfortunately, we'll continue to see these things as the downward spiral continues. Police departments are dropping some of the hiring requirements and the end result is going to be ugly. The local "big" towns where I live is almost in crisis mode. They usually get 1500 to 1600 applicants for jobs and the most recent recruitment drive attracted 60 applicants. That's bad. No one wants to be a cop any more and of those 60, most will not pass the background and polygraph without a reduction in the hiring requirements.

This is all part of a master plan and the big cities will continue to be destabilized and the racial divide in our country will continue to widen. What I'd really like to see that no one is really talking about is a root cause analysis. Why did this happen? The common theme with all these incidents is that the "victim" was non-compliant with police. Nothing good will come of that incident. The second thing I want to know is how/why did this incident escalate so fast. Did the police know this man? What's the background of the officers involved?

We're in a real bad place right now and I don't see things getting any better any time soon.

Top Bottom