dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I flew Spirit & Frontier one time (one was to, other was home) and will never fly them again, even if they said the flight was completely free. Garbage airline that nickel and dimes you to death and has a really shitty trash staff with attitude problems.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

A couple of things from the video. The passengers involved in the brawl are a mother and daughter. They also appear to have a child with them that can be heard screaming in the background. There's an elephant in the room that no one wants to discuss; we don't have a race problem in this country.....we have a cultural problem. Mother teaches daughter and daughter teaches her child and the cycle just continues on. We have removed any element of consequences for certain ethnicities and it just leads to more incidents like this. And now it's not just contained to any particular ethnicity....lack of consequences have spread to our young people of all backgrounds.

We are completely lost as a country and this is all by design by woke jerks who hate the country. And many of these jerks are well to do who have benefited from the very things they would destroy and ask you to sacrifice while they fly private jets, drive their high end vehicles and live in mansions while scolding you for not conserving and driving electric cars. These are wretched people who are supported by mindless and wretched drones who need to be told what to think and do.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I flew Spirit & Frontier one time (one was to, other was home) and will never fly them again, even if they said the flight was completely free. Garbage airline that nickel and dimes you to death and has a really shitty trash staff with attitude problems.

Customer service is a long lost word and business practice. I fly Allegiant Airlines quite a bit. It's a low budget airline and you have to pay for extras but I've only had a bad experience one time and that was because of an asshole employee who gave me a hard time at check in because I was wearing a "Let's Go Brandon" hat. It goes to what I said before....there are no consequences. That employee should have been fired but I'm sure he's still employed. But it's the world we live in.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Customer service is a long lost word and business practice. I fly Allegiant Airlines quite a bit. It's a low budget airline and you have to pay for extras but I've only had a bad experience one time and that was because of an asshole employee who gave me a hard time at check in because I was wearing a "Let's Go Brandon" hat. It goes to what I said before....there are no consequences. That employee should have been fired but I'm sure he's still employed. But it's the world we live in.
Admit it Dodger, you wore the Brandon hat to trigger the poor little airline worker.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Biden wants more money for daycare centers, school teachers, and teen jobs programs.....

Yet The Fatherless Crisis In America is the underlying problem:

America has the highest rate of children living in single-parent households. Homelessness, suicide, and people with behavioral disorders are all linked to fatherless homes.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Admit it Dodger, you wore the Brandon hat to trigger the poor little airline worker.

I wear it to trigger every woke asshole who has a problem with anything we say or do if it doesn't align to their ideology. I don't give a shit what folks do. I really don't. I don't even give a shit what they say. Just give me the same courtesy but that's become impossible in today's world.

With this particular employee I referenced, I have a sneaking suspicion he was gay and was triggered by my hat. And I was transporting a secured firearm in my luggage so I was 0 for 2 with this clown. He pulls out some rules/regulations/guidelines for securing and transporting weapons and I followed it to a T....just as I had done numerous times before with the same airline without a problem. I was in some bizarro world where the rules are very specific and we're both reading the same thing and he just makes up his own interpretation. I had to call the airport police and TSA and he later acquiesced after he supposedly called the company's HQ for clarification. The bigger issue is that the other employees and managers were afraid to correct this fool so the incident just kept needlessly escalating.

I'm a magnate for these people........

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
A couple of things from the video. The passengers involved in the brawl are a mother and daughter. They also appear to have a child with them that can be heard screaming in the background. There's an elephant in the room that no one wants to discuss; we don't have a race problem in this country.....we have a cultural problem. Mother teaches daughter and daughter teaches her child and the cycle just continues on. We have removed any element of consequences for certain ethnicities and it just leads to more incidents like this. And now it's not just contained to any particular ethnicity....lack of consequences have spread to our young people of all backgrounds.

We are completely lost as a country and this is all by design by woke jerks who hate the country. And many of these jerks are well to do who have benefited from the very things they would destroy and ask you to sacrifice while they fly private jets, drive their high end vehicles and live in mansions while scolding you for not conserving and driving electric cars. These are wretched people who are supported by mindless and wretched drones who need to be told what to think and do.
Indeed

touchdown

Reaction score
Mayoral Candidate Lori Lightfoot:

My answer to Lightfoot is:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
LOL, another libtard that speaks of getting "illegal guns off the streets"

Yet all her actions do is hinder law abiding citizens to acquire guns legally. Her DA is also a fucking libtard that does nothing to enforce laws, and their police there feel like the city and the mayor specifically just don't give a shit about crime (like many other libtard ran cities)

touchdown

Reaction score
Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon said Wednesday that she plans to step down after more than eight years in office, amid criticism of her drive to expand transgender rights and her strategy for achieving independence from the United Kingdom.

Top Bottom