touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
:D

Qatar banned the sale of beer at World Cup stadiums on Friday, a sudden U-turn on the deal the conservative Muslim emirate made to secure the soccer tournament with only two days to go before the opening game.

The move was the latest sign of the tension of staging the event, which is not just a sports tournament but also a month long party, in the autocratic country where the sale of alcohol is heavily restricted. It’s also a significant blow to World Cup beer sponsor Budweiser and raised questions about how much control FIFA retains over its tournament.

I'm not much of a soccer fan. But, I have found that where beer was sold, at any other sporting event, that it was not a plus to the overall experience for me...

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Everyone with half a brain knows exactly why too

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Everyone with half a brain knows exactly why too

The thing is, it is so freaking obvious they are covering up the truth. I am not saying the south park meme is accurate but something is amiss.

Pelosi called the cops. What did he tell the cops when he called? Did he tell them there was a home invader threatening to kill Nancy? If he did then why were the cops so passive when they arrived? And if he didn't, why not?

When the cops arrived and the door was opened by a) Pelosi, b) the cops, c) the intruder or d) a 3rd person in the house and they saw Pelosi standing their with the intruder both clutching a hammer, why didn't the move in to separate the two men? Why did they wait until the intruder started beating Pelosi over the head with a claw hammer?

Why does the story keep changing? Why not release the bodycam footage? Why no alarms? What about the 911 call, why not release that?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The thing is, it is so freaking obvious they are covering up the truth. I am not saying the south park meme is accurate but something is amiss.

Pelosi called the cops. What did he tell the cops when he called? Did he tell them there was a home invader threatening to kill Nancy? If he did then why were the cops so passive when they arrived? And if he didn't, why not?

When the cops arrived and the door was opened by a) Pelosi, b) the cops, c) the intruder or d) a 3rd person in the house and they saw Pelosi standing their with the intruder both clutching a hammer, why didn't the move in to separate the two men? Why did they wait until the intruder started beating Pelosi over the head with a claw hammer?

Why does the story keep changing? Why not release the bodycam footage? Why no alarms? What about the 911 call, why not release that?
Again, we know the answers to all those questions.

touchdown

Reaction score

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

I don't get the hysteria over her comments. Traditional marriage is still the overwhelming majority of marriages. With all the attention on woke culture in movies, tv shows, even commercial advertisements, it seems there is probably a niche for traditional ways of life somewhere.

The entertainment culture todays distorts who and what we really are.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
I don't get the hysteria over her comments. Traditional marriage is still the overwhelming majority of marriages. With all the attention on woke culture in movies, tv shows, even commercial advertisements, it seems there is probably a niche for traditional ways of life somewhere.

The entertainment culture todays distorts who and what we really are.
The only offense allowed is the gas-lighting of the Christian and his traditions. The age of grace is all but expired and all bets are off. It’s only going to get worse.

touchdown

Reaction score
John Mellancamp
Another stupid mother fucker from the entertainment world.

Needs his ass beat like other woke libtards

John Mellancamp...

I can't like him any less, because I never liked him, not even when MTV was cramming his little pink houses down our throats in the 80's..

touchdown

Reaction score
A Rhode Island elected official in a school district, who was previously accused of pushing a "Marxist" agenda, said that misgendering – using the wrong pronouns – was an act of "violence" and "needs to be dealt with accordingly."

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
A Rhode Island elected official in a school district, who was previously accused of pushing a "Marxist" agenda, said that misgendering – using the wrong pronouns – was an act of "violence" and "needs to be dealt with accordingly."

People that support this kind of garbage and in particular this stupid fucker "need to be dealt with accordingly" which = ASS BEATINGS

Top Bottom