touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score

Deputy District Attorney Marlene Martinez said the accusers who testified during the trial entered Weinstein’s hotel suites or let him into their hotel rooms with no idea what awaited them.

“Who would suspect that such an entertainment industry titan would be a degenerate rapist?” Deputy District Attorney Marlene Martinez said to jurors.
----------------------------------------------
Who knew??? :-$

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Lebrontard- one of the top-100 most ignorant people on the face of the earth.

Another stupid fucker that I wish was just dead.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
This one is worth a read. A lawyer was fired for expressing support of the Dobbs decision (the one that overturned Roe V. Wade) in a conference call for women specifically held for them to discuss the Dobbs decision.

I am afraid this is the future of America. Anyone who does not comply with the accepted group think will be removed from society and punished. And it is not just the left so let's not be smug about it. Many on the right think the same way. For proof, go on Truth Social and post a comment that is negative about Trump. The reaction will be swift and probably greater than the reaction to any other comment you might make. It will also be very negative with calls for you to get off the platform and find somewhere else to express your views. A platform that was created because of the lack of free speech on Twitter is full of people who say they want free speech but behave otherwise. We are bringing the end to free speech on ourselves with intolerance for other opinions even if we have the ability to block or mute those opinions on our own. It is not just that we don't want to hear opinions we do not like, we don't want anyone else to hear them either. When I first read Orwell's 1984 I think I was in 7th grade. Like everyone else I thought how awful to live in a society like that. Thank God that could never happen here. But it is happening here, and we are asking for it to happen here. All the concepts that Orwell discussed that brought about the big brother society are coming to life in America. There is security in being coddled by rules that banish free thinking.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
I am afraid this is the future of America. Anyone who does not comply with the accepted group think will be removed from society and punished. And it is not just the left so let's not be smug about it. Many on the right think the same way. For proof, go on Truth Social and post a comment that is negative about Trump. The reaction will be swift and probably greater than the reaction to any other comment you might make. It will also be very negative with calls for you to get off the platform and find somewhere else to express your views. A platform that was created because of the lack of free speech on Twitter is full of people who say they want free speech but behave otherwise. We are bringing the end to free speech on ourselves with intolerance for other opinions even if we have the ability to block or mute those opinions on our own. It is not just that we don't want to hear opinions we do not like, we don't want anyone else to hear them either. When I first read Orwell's 1984 I think I was in 7th grade. Like everyone else I thought how awful to live in a society like that. Thank God that could never happen here. But it is happening here, and we are asking for it to happen here. All the concepts that Orwell discussed that brought about the big brother society are coming to life in America. There is security in being coddled by rules that banish free thinking.
Yep, we are starting to live in a "1984" society and we are only in the beginning. It will get much worse.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
IRS coming for you fuckers.

You're gonna wish you had listened to your Covid Czar Supreme.

touchdown

Reaction score
The Supreme Court is being warned about the potentially dire consequences of a case next week involving a Christian graphic artist who objects to designing wedding websites for same-sex couples.

Both sides have described for the court what lawyers sometimes call “a parade of horribles” that could result if the ruling doesn’t go their way.

touchdown

Reaction score
This is the biased way that (Disney) ABC News, on their web page, was framing the same-sex marriage related case at the SCOTUS.

The MSM is a biased mouthpiece for the Left. Not fair or balanced...

ABC News SCOTUS.JPG

touchdown

Reaction score
“I want to say that while the relationship is not a violation of company policy, I really have taken the last few days to think about and work through what I think is best for the ABC News organization,” ABC News President Kim Godwin said, per a source who was on the call. “These decisions are not easy, they are not knee-jerk, but they are necessary for the brand and for our priority which, you guys know, are all of us — the people here at ABC.”

Except that: The duo has generated reams of unwanted attention since the revelation last week that they had been involved romantically for some time, even though most outsiders believed each anchor was still in a committed marriage.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The Supreme Court is being warned about the potentially dire consequences of a case next week involving a Christian graphic artist who objects to designing wedding websites for same-sex couples.

Both sides have described for the court what lawyers sometimes call “a parade of horribles” that could result if the ruling doesn’t go their way.

Interesting that the same people using the "private company" argument to justify censorship on Twitter are arguing a private company must violate their own religious principles for the benefit of gays.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Interesting that the same people using the "private company" argument to justify censorship on Twitter are arguing a private company must violate their own religious principles for the benefit of gays.
Exactly

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Synonym for democrat?

H Y P O C R I T E

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So question for the libtards (who claims this had absolutely zero impact on the election).

If it made no impact, why did they go to such great lengths to cover it up and suppress any reporting on it?

Top Bottom