dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Biden: The Biggest threat to America is White Nationalists . . .
Yeah Biden, it's not you and your fucktards ruining the economy, ruining the military, WEF Marxists or Communism in general...it's white nationalists

Fucking idiot

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
The Democratic party is dying. It consists of demented, ideologically corrupt delusional morons and it's trying to ruin everything for everyone on it's way out. People should see it for what it is and let it kill itself.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
More Libtardism in action.

But hey, the left is way more tolerant and stuff right?

People in American need to read up on the Hitler Youth movement in 1930s Germany. That's what is going on here in America today. Then, re-read Orwell's "1984" because that is happening here too.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Rules don't apply to Democrats. But I think this display perfectly represents the power structure in America under Biden. The Alphabet Mafia and the US government are one and the same. The share equal power.

To me, no flag but the American flag should fly at any government buildings, but that's just me.

The pride flag is also divisive. It separates and celebrates one group of people at the exclusion of everyone else. We need a straight pride flag and a straight pride month and our flag should fly at the White House too, and in schools so straight kids don't feel pressured to identify as one of the letters of the alphabet.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
FOX News, the new Communists of News Media.

Apparently sent Tucker a cease and desist letter over his Twitter posting. I'm sure Democrats love this as they want free speech that they cannot control the narrative squashed at all costs.

I don't see how FOX can control what Tucker (or anyone else) would want to upload into social media. As far as we know he is not earning a single penny for this, he is just speaking.

Fuck you FOX News, I hope your garbage fucking network crumbles.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
FOX News, the new Communists of News Media.

Apparently sent Tucker a cease and desist letter over his Twitter posting. I'm sure Democrats love this as they want free speech that they cannot control the narrative squashed at all costs.

I don't see how FOX can control what Tucker (or anyone else) would want to upload into social media. As far as we know he is not earning a single penny for this, he is just speaking.

Fuck you FOX News, I hope your garbage fucking network crumbles.

I agree. If Tucker is no getting paid, and he is only expressing his views on Twitter like any other Twitter user, I do not see how they can stop him. Regardless of his contract with Fox, he still has his 1st amendment rights. Fox is probably hoping to get a liberal judge who will ignore the law and rule against Tucker.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
MOST EMBARRASSING ADMINISTRATION EVER- ABSOLUTE DISGRACE

The story and the pictures shown are just awful.

I saw this. Democrats are always talking about how Trump acts like a child and a clown and it is demeaning to the presidency. But what happened on the White House lawn yesterday was the most disgusting display of moral decadence I have seen in my lifetime, and at the invitation of the president and his wife. How much lower can we sink as a country. We need someone to clean up Washington and return us to the times of American pride and morality. This gay pride crap has gotten way out of hand and has become a blight on the country.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
I saw this. Democrats are always talking about how Trump acts like a child and a clown and it is demeaning to the presidency. But what happened on the White House lawn yesterday was the most disgusting display of moral decadence I have seen in my lifetime, and at the invitation of the president and his wife. How much lower can we sink as a country. We need someone to clean up Washington and return us to the times of American pride and morality. This gay pride crap has gotten way out of hand and has become a blight on the country.

The Dem lapdogs in the MSM will at best make a joke about this. And that's all you will get from them. Oh, and if Conservatives complain about the boobs on display, they will make a joke about that too. Their propaganda is deciding what make "funny ha-ha" out of, and they do all get the same "memo."

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The Dem lapdogs in the MSM will at best make a joke about this. And that's all you will get from them. Oh, and if Conservatives complain about the boobs on display, they will make a joke about that too. Their propaganda is deciding what make "funny ha-ha" out of, and they do all get the same "memo."
They are trying to argue that we in America are too uptight about nudity and that European countries are much more lax. But it is a BS argument because if anyone displayed their boobs in the home of a foreign leader like that nutjob did they would be arrested immediately and removed from the premises.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Texas governor Abbott signs parental rights, education bills into law

“Parents deserve to know what books are in school libraries,” Abbott said, adding that he signed the bill to get “inappropriate or vulgar materials out of our schools."

Top Bottom