dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Just imagine if some conservative said this exact same thing about Obama or Schumer (or insert any libtard)

But see that wouldn't happen, because nobody on that side is this vile or ignorant.

And MSM response to this? Crickets.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Just imagine if some conservative said this exact same thing about Obama or Schumer (or insert any libtard)

But see that wouldn't happen, because nobody on that side is this vile or ignorant.

And MSM response to this? Crickets.

We see this every day. The intolerance and violent thinking of the left just gets worse, and they blame guns for violence and not their own thinking.

But at the same time I wish Republicans or conservatives would begin to realize this is what we are dealing with. They want us dead. This goes way beyond political fighting. They believe anyone who does not think like them should be destroyed or tortured until we do think like them. This is the prequel to "1984". If we do not start fighting back with conviction their violent fantasies for us will come to fruition.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Can't remember who but one of our Univerors said this was the case (Creeper maybe?)

Yes, I said this because it was obvious. But I was referring to the search of Mar-a-Lago for documents. Why else would Biden's lawyers suddenly find classified documents in Biden's locations, documents that had been their for at least 6 years. There are no coincidences.

But I am sure Biden was tipped off for everything going on with his son.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I had to see it, now so do you...

It had to mention kids again proving that they really do want to groom our children to be like them. And no, I do not think there is wider acceptance. I think it became political and a bunch of Democrats automatically sided with Democrats defending the grooming of our children.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
The U.S. Department of Energy says massive battery plants planned in Tennessee and Kentucky for Ford’s electric vehicles are on track to receive up to a $9.2 billion federal loan

Look for Ford to feature trans in their ads.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The U.S. Department of Energy says massive battery plants planned in Tennessee and Kentucky for Ford’s electric vehicles are on track to receive up to a $9.2 billion federal loan

Look for Ford to feature trans in their ads.

This is the good corporate welfare that liberals love. Other corporate welfare they hate.

Top Bottom