Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

Some Republicans think they win when they compromise, but what they are really doing is taking responsibility for the massive debt and eventual crisis instead of leaving it with the party that is fiscally reckless.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So other than opening up a gas pipeline, what did Republicans (who are in the majority) actually GET in this deal?

They didn't gut the IRS as they promised they would, instead according to reports they made 90+% of all the new hires the Dems did PERMANANT. They didnt fix anything with the border. They didnt fix anything with national crime rates. They didnt fix the military. They apparently didnt cease funding the continues billions in blackmail payments to Ukraine. They didnt fix the issues we have with the WHO and United Nations. Etc etc etc

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Correction to above- upon further review it appears they got a 3% raise in defense spending

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I wish just one person in Washington would stand up and explain to the American people what happens when we cannot borrow any more money. Perhaps if the American people understood the consequences of too much debt they would get behind some self-control when it comes to spending.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Not MAGA White Supremacists... this time...

2 Arrested, 3 Others Sought in Hollywood Beach, FL Broadwalk Shooting That Injured 9

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Dude, thats easy, you print more!

Duh!
Modern Monetary Policy, and there are idiots in congress who actually believe in that crap. AOC is one of them. They think you can print money without inflation - which defies the laws of economics. Common sense is in short supply in Washington.

touchdown

Reaction score
Protests erupted outside Los Angeles elementary school's Pride month assembly

Police officers had to separate protesters and counterprotesters outside a Los Angeles elementary school that has become a flashpoint for LGBTQ+ issues involving children in California during Pride month

An Instagram page called Saticoy Elementary Parents called Pride “an inappropriate topic for our kids!” In one post, the page says that Christian families and those who “share conservative values don’t feel this material is appropriate to teach to the children and believe it’s a parents’ right to choose.” It’s not clear who started the page, which also includes phone numbers and email addresses for district and school officials, urging parents to call them to protest the event.

touchdown

Reaction score
Today, on the Sunday Morning Talk Shows, the Uni-Party Propagandists will be out in Full Force telling you lie after lie, and (Look at this shiny object over here) misdirection after misdirection, to avoid revealing what a shit sandwich the (Gross) Fiscal (Ir)Responsibility Act of 2023 Bill is for most Americans.

And how America was saved from the "scourge" of the (Very Fake Boogeyman) of Default. [Chuckie Schumer].

Here's the gist of how it will be portrayed courtesy of the AP:

"Fending off a U.S. default, the Senate gave final approval late Thursday to a debt ceiling and budget cuts package, grinding into the night to wrap up work on the bipartisan deal and send it to President Joe Biden’s desk to become law before the fast-approaching deadline.

The compromise package negotiated between Biden and House Speaker Kevin McCarthy leaves neither Republicans nor Democrats fully pleased with the outcome."

President BoBo: "No one gets everything they want in a negotiation, but make no mistake: this bipartisan agreement is a big win for our economy and the American people."

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Matt Walsh's "What is a Woman" is streaming on Twitter today for free. It is one of the best documentaries I have seen in quite a while. Every single person in this country should watch this movie with an open mind. Walsh demonstrates the insanity and dishonesty of the leftist trans movement. He has a female scientist speaking about why there are no serious gender studies anymore.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Matt Walsh's "What is a Woman" is streaming on Twitter today for free. It is one of the best documentaries I have seen in quite a while. Every single person in this country should watch this movie with an open mind. Walsh demonstrates the insanity and dishonesty of the leftist trans movement. He has a female scientist speaking about why there are no serious gender studies anymore.

The people speaking for this movement come across as some of the most condescending, arrogant, judgmental, self righteous, stubborn and willfully ignorant idiots I think I've ever encountered. You can tell they think they're being kind with their form of compassion and feel virtuous in the process. It reminds me of the pompous judges rendering verdicts on Germans who opposed the Nazis

I would expect similar glee if these people were ever given the power to cleanse the world of all those who refuse to fall in line with their "enlightened & compassionate" way of thinking.

~puke!~

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Suck it MSM and Libs.... This is a Win for Trump as well ! ! !
Ha Ha Ha ! ! ! !
Holy crap! I cannot believe the PGA tour players agreed to this. Players like Tiger Woods and Rory McElroy turned down hundreds of millions of dollars to stay with the PGA and now they and LIV are the same group.

Trump was right. The PGA tour players got screwed.

touchdown

Reaction score
Biden: The Biggest threat to America is White Nationalists . . .

Two people have been shot, one fatally, at a Maryland cemetery during the burial of a 10-year-old girl who fell victim to gun violence last month, according to police.

Top Bottom