touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
The first thing that Netanyahu said today is that Israel will end Iran's nuclear arsenal and that Israel will have a normalization with Saudi Arabia - both play significantly into Bible prophecy!

These two things are connected because Saudi Arabia is counting on Israel to stop the Iranian nuclear program, not on America and Europe, but Israel.

touchdown

Reaction score
Pedo Files _ _ _ _

In a more than 100-page complaint filed by U.S.V.I. Attorney General Denise George in the Southern District of New York in Manhattan on Tuesday, the territory alleges that JPMorgan failed to report Epstein's suspicious activities and provided the financier with services reserved for high-wealth clients after his 2008 conviction for soliciting a minor for prostitution in Palm Beach, Fla.

The complaint says the territory's Department of Justice investigation "revealed that JP Morgan knowingly, negligently, and unlawfully provided and pulled the levers through which recruiters and victims were paid and was indispensable to the operation and concealment of the Epstein trafficking enterprise."

It accused the bank of ignoring evidence for "more than a decade because of Epstein's own financial footprint, and because of the deals and clients that Epstein brought and promised to bring to the bank."

"These decisions were advocated and approved at the senior levels of JP Morgan," it said.

The bank allegedly "facilitated and concealed wire and cash transactions that raised suspicion of — and were in fact part of — a criminal enterprise whose currency was the sexual servitude of dozens of women and girls in and beyond the Virgin Islands," according to the complaint, which included several pages that were redacted in whole or in part.

It said that human trafficking "was the principal business of the accounts Epstein maintained at JP Morgan."

When NPR reached JPMorgan Chase, the bank declined to comment.

touchdown

Reaction score

touchdown

Reaction score
When Saudi Arabia had a dissident reporter whacked, the Left Media were all clutching their pearls...

But when Iran whacks a reporter... oh well...

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score

touchdown

Reaction score
Report: 100 million U.S residents will soon be on Medicaid

“The pandemic-era policy keeping more than 21 million ineligible enrollees on Medicaid is costing taxpayers more than $16 billion per month."

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Pedo Files _ _ _ _

In a more than 100-page complaint filed by U.S.V.I. Attorney General Denise George in the Southern District of New York in Manhattan on Tuesday, the territory alleges that JPMorgan failed to report Epstein's suspicious activities and provided the financier with services reserved for high-wealth clients after his 2008 conviction for soliciting a minor for prostitution in Palm Beach, Fla.

The complaint says the territory's Department of Justice investigation "revealed that JP Morgan knowingly, negligently, and unlawfully provided and pulled the levers through which recruiters and victims were paid and was indispensable to the operation and concealment of the Epstein trafficking enterprise."

It accused the bank of ignoring evidence for "more than a decade because of Epstein's own financial footprint, and because of the deals and clients that Epstein brought and promised to bring to the bank."

"These decisions were advocated and approved at the senior levels of JP Morgan," it said.

The bank allegedly "facilitated and concealed wire and cash transactions that raised suspicion of — and were in fact part of — a criminal enterprise whose currency was the sexual servitude of dozens of women and girls in and beyond the Virgin Islands," according to the complaint, which included several pages that were redacted in whole or in part.

It said that human trafficking "was the principal business of the accounts Epstein maintained at JP Morgan."

When NPR reached JPMorgan Chase, the bank declined to comment.

Having worked for a big NY bank for years I can tell you I seriously doubt these charges. First of all, how would JP Morgan know anything about "sexual servitude in and beyond the Virgin Islands if the governments of the US and Virgin Islands had no idea this was going on? Banks just process transactions, and if either party in a transaction is on the list of suspected accounts provided by the government they will report those transactions. It is a mostly automated process. But considering the fines, which are much larger than what the banks will earn off even Epstein's money, they will do as they are required to do. Facilitating wire transfers is what banks do. Concealing them is virtually impossible because banks use wire services like the fed and SWIFT which are outside the control of the individual banks. This is a smokescreen and I hope JP Morgan fight it. Where were these prosecutors when Epstein was initially accused of trafficking?

This is another prosecutor trying to make a name for herself by filing a suit and forcing some kind of settlement. But she should go do some research. JP Morgan is one of the banks that refused to settle the Enron case like other banks did. While other banks settled and paid out billions in the Enron case, JP Morgan went to court and won. The charges against them were ridiculous to begin with but to their credit they refused to be bamboozled by federal prosecutors looking for a big payday.

If the government is intent on getting justice in the Epstein case then why not release Epstein's client list? Who was Epstein procuring girls for?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

I met Mike Tobin (Fox News) a couple times and he used to report all around the world and he told me a lot of times those flagburning shots you’d seen in Pakistan etc. would be just a tight shot of a small group of people with the rest the world is walking by as if it was a normal day, all staged by the local mosque

I was pumping gas in Roswell New Mexico years ago in my buddy’s truck and a news crew came up to us and asked us what we thought of the new law outlawing riding in the back of a pick up truck and I said I didn’t like it, it’s not the government‘s responsibility to decide what we choose to do in this regard because people should be allowed to make this decision on their own.

Then they asked my buddy who blows with the wind and said, I think it’s a great thing and fully support it. When they start filming, I asked what are our chances are of us getting on the news?

She looked at me and said oh you’re getting on 100%. I laughed and asked why and she said you’re the first person that’s disagreed all day.

Then she looked at my buddy and asked him if he would change his opinion and of course he did. They reshot his opinion, and then showed us riding in the back of my buddies pick up truck To close the intervie.

This was probably early 2000s late 90s

touchdown

Reaction score
:D

WASHINGTON (AP) — Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s new government is little more than a week old but it’s already giving the Biden administration headaches.

Just days into its mandate, a controversial member of Netanyahu’s right-wing Cabinet riled U.S. diplomats with a visit to a Jerusalem holy site that some believe may be harbinger of other contentious moves, including vast expansions of Jewish settlement construction on land claimed by the Palestinians.

And, Netanyahu’s government adopted punitive measures against the Palestinians that run in direct opposition to several recent Biden moves to boost U.S.-Palestinian relations, including restoring assistance to the Palestinian Authority that had been cut during the Trump administration and allowing Palestinian officials to visit the United States.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
The 'Palestinians' who are nothing of the sort should be repatriated to Lebanon and this entire mess put to rest. The Ottoman Empire is over 100 years dead and Israel is under no obligation to endlessly capitulate to the ludicrous demands concerning the temple mount.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The 'Palestinians' who are nothing of the sort should be repatriated to Lebanon and this entire mess put to rest. The Ottoman Empire is over 100 years dead and Israel is under no obligation to endlessly capitulate to the ludicrous demands concerning the temple mount.

I thought for sure one of Sadaams stud missiles lobbed at Israel was going to backfire by landing on the al-aqsa mosque opening the door for Israelis to rush in and rebuild their temple

its strange people think a conflict that runs 2000+ years old will ever be solved

its like the Hatfields and McCoys, it will never end imo

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

"According to the plea agreement, Cessario admitted that in December 2017, he took the computer to a commercial business and paid for it to be “wiped” to completely erase the contents of the hard drive that contained the recordings and that he performed another procedure a few days later before he submitted the computer for forensic examination."

I've said it 100 times. The FBI must be completely dismantled in it's current form. It's completely corrupted. I can not fathom a federal law enforcement officer destroying evidence. Or lying under oath, or swearing to an affidavit knowing it's false. This type of conduct would have/should have never, never, never, never happened without serious consequences for the investigator. It was unheard of in my day and if it ever happened or was suspected of happening, charges were always dropped against the defendant and the agent was referred internal affairs. Even if IA (OPR) soft shoed the investigation, the agent would be Giglio'd and could never testify again which means he/she would lose their security clearance and ultimately their job and their pension. And any subsequent prosecution would lead to jail time.

Reading this now as a private citizen is shocking to me. Mind blowingly shocking.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
I thought for sure one of Sadaams stud missiles lobbed at Israel was going to backfire by landing on the al-aqsa mosque opening the door for Israelis to rush in and rebuild their temple

its strange people think a conflict that runs 2000+ years old will ever be solved

its like the Hatfields and McCoys, it will never end imo
It’ll be resolved exactly the way God said it will be resolved.

Psalm 83
Daniel 11
Ezekiel 38-39
Zecheriah 12
Matthew 24
Revelation 6-20

To name a few.

Top Bottom