VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Diageo's leading brands include Johnnie Walker, Guinness, Smirnoff, Baileys liqueur, Captain Morgan rum and Tanqueray and Gordon's gin.

In 2016, Diageo was ranked 11th out of 4,255 companies worldwide for diversity and inclusiveness in the Thomson Reuters Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) Index.

And what are you ***not*** drinking this year???

Not a big drinker, but when I do it's none of the above.
Now if Grey Goose, Dos Equis and Bombay go woke, I'll drink even less...

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I mean, we've only given them what, 700 trillion dollars or something so far?

So now he's personally coming here to ask for MORE.

Read this article, it's pretty fucking disgusting. Especially McConnell, who says giving money to Ukraine is the US's "top priority"...Really you fucking idiot? Sending them BILLIONS more if your fucking top priority for the country? Not ridiculous energy prices, run away inflation, interest rates going through the roof, massive completely unnecessary total crisis of illegal immigration etc etc etc...THIS is your top priority?

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
I mean, we've only given them what, 700 trillion dollars or something so far?

So now he's personally coming here to ask for MORE.

Read this article, it's pretty fucking disgusting. Especially McConnell, who says giving money to Ukraine is the US's "top priority"...Really you fucking idiot? Sending them BILLIONS more if your fucking top priority for the country? Not ridiculous energy prices, run away inflation, interest rates going through the roof, massive completely unnecessary total crisis of illegal immigration etc etc etc...THIS is your top priority?

What's left to say? These are the same people who directly or indirectly facilitated the hiring of deranged cross-dressers into positions of prominence. Our government has already jumped the shark and reason and critical thinking cannot be expected at this point.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score

The US Marines may ban recruits from respectfully addressing senior members as “sir” or “ma’am” to avoid “misgendering” and offending them.

The woke recommendation was made in a new $2 million report commissioned by the Corps from the University of Pittsburgh.

The exhaustive, 738-page study that the Marines first commissioned in 2020 said traditional ways of addressing superiors were holding back gender integration.

“Employing gender-neutral identifiers eliminates the possibility of misgendering drill instructors, which can unintentionally offend or cause discord,” the study said.

touchdown

Reaction score
The r/Minneapolis Reddit not only closed this thread on the Mall of America shooting, but they scrubbed this thread after allowing 196 comments. I think this is called censorship. Very 1984ish if you ask me.

MOA thread scrubbed 12.2022.JPG

touchdown

Reaction score

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Democrats are the reason those people are here.

Stupid fucktards.
Yes, but responsibility for their care should rest on the shoulders of others. It's more than enough for a virtue-signaling liberal sack of shit to simply agree to a premise. You can't expect them to actually do the heavy lifting.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Raise your hand if you also managed a 29% salary increase in the past few months.

But this is the same state that keeps voting in a dimwitted Communist bartender to congress and believes their senator Chuck Schumer is a great American too, so I guess I shouldn't be all this surprised.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
^^^^

Most sickening part of that article:

That would also make New York state legislators the highest paid in the country, earning more than twice what the average household earns in the state.

Top Bottom