yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

fucking idiot! If the dipshit could have put the pipe down just for this season and kicked ass, he probably could have signed a contract with 10+ million guaranteed and then told the NFL to eat shit. So friggin stupid, he's gonna regret the income he squandered some day

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Cowboys re-signed DT Daniel Ross to a one-year, $645,000 contract.

A third-year UDFA, Ross was an exclusive rights free agent. He played 249 forgettable snaps on defense in 2018.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Ive read that we aren't that interested in Earl Thomas. But I'm hoping this was a red herring.

If he wants a break the bank deal, then I don't blame them for losing interest. We just have too many other guys we have to get signed long term to significant deals.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Antonio Brown officially traded to Raiders for reportedly a 3rd and 5th.

Zoners going ape shit about it, how Raiders fleeced us.

Never mind Brown is something like 6 or 7 yrs older and has been the ultimate team cancer the past two yrs.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm seeing a lot of Jerry bashing on Twitter, which is stupid. They make it sound like both receivers were on the market at the same time. Jones had no idea Brown would be so cheap when he made the Cooper trade. And it's unlikely he'd want to pair Brown (a professional malcontent) with Dak anyway.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Antonio Brown officially traded to Raiders for reportedly a 3rd and 5th.

Zoners going ape shit about it, how Raiders fleeced us.

Never mind Brown is something like 6 or 7 yrs older and has been the ultimate team cancer the past two yrs.

Not to mention the Raiders now have to make him the highest paid WR in the NFL.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Rapapport saying cowboys still in on earl thomas, but jane slater says no, that the cowboys and thomas are too far apart on $

Then i saw another says Dallas, indy and wash are among teams interested in landon collins

Top Bottom