dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Exactly what I've been wondering. The only idiots "in the know" I've ever heard praise Moore are Garrett and Linehan...

I'm sure those fucktard Jones boys will be out there in the media all week telling us how in demand Moore was and how much of an offensive genius is

Jerseycowboysfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
All Jerry Jones is doing is lining up more puppets . That old liver spot needs to shut his mouth and let the football minds make the football decisions. The fact that other coaches have been fired already with wayyyyyyy better track records than sir-claps-alot is completely disturbing. Just like MEGADETH sang
Dance like marionette
Swaying to the symphony of destruction

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Why did it do that with the twitter post? It only posted the link, did how we post them change again?

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The sad part is, if he had gone back to Boise for 5 to 10 years, and worked his way up, maybe the inevitable catastrophe wouldnt happen.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
What a fucking dismal off season. No 1st round pick and an absolute shit shit show of a coaching staff trying to prop up a bottom 5 offense.

Reaction score
I dont think I have been this underwhelmed since the Campo hiring.

Crappaport being the total ass kisser. One guy's comment was dead on: This was the most Cowboys thing the Cowboys could have done.

Edit: GRRRRR - There's idiots in that thread who keep saying someone has to start somewhere, thus accepting that the Cowboys are entry level coaching jobs like high school. I don't even think you could find fans that stupid for any other NFL team.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Crappaport being the total ass kisser. One guy's comment was dead on: This was the most Cowboys thing the Cowboys could have done.

Edit: GRRRRR - There's idiots in that thread who keep saying someone has to start somewhere, thus accepting that the Cowboys are entry level coaching jobs like high school. I don't even think you could find fans that stupid for any other NFL team.
Hellen oughta be a grad assistant or lowest level coach at Boise St right now, not being considered for one of the highest profile coaching jobs in the NFL. Rising star my ass.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The more I hear from this front office the more it sounds like they have already made their decision to promote Helen to OC

FUCK ME!

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So the guy who isn't even qualified to be a QB coach gets promoted to OC. Complete and total madness.

And once he is shown to not be qualified to be OC, he will get promoted to HC. Deja vu all over again.

Top Bottom