Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So Cole Beasley is on twitter saying that the Bills facilities “shit on” the Cowboys facilities from a players prospective

Why doesn’t that surprise me coming from that lil munchkin shit bag

The only treason Beasley ever had a highlight on espn or the nfl Chanel was because he was a Cowboy

Now that he’s a Bill he will fall into obscurity never to be heard from or seen again

Unless he talks shit about the Cowboys. That’s the only way he will make the news again

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Strange considering that our facilities in Frisco are practically brand new.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
So Cole Beasley is on twitter saying that the Bills facilities “shit on” the Cowboys facilities from a players prospective

Why doesn’t that surprise me coming from that lil munchkin shit bag

The only treason Beasley ever had a highlight on espn or the nfl Chanel was because he was a Cowboy

Now that he’s a Bill he will fall into obscurity never to be heard from or seen again

Unless he talks shit about the Cowboys. That’s the only way he will make the news again

Who?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cortlan

Spectator
Reaction score
Meh. He is entitled to an opinion. Good for him if he feels that the Bills have more to offer. Some people’s praise goes to the highest bidder. This just make it easier to see him go. Next slot guy up.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
NFL Schedule to be released tomorrow night.

My guess is we will open on road on SNF at the Pats, or maybe at New Orleans. I guess there's an outside chance we could open at home vs the Rams as well.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
stephen jones comments from today:
  • When asked to reveal the Cowboys draft board, Jones laughed. He was then asked about Kyler Murray. "Kyler found his way into our first round."
  • When asked about the possibility of trading up significantly from Pick No. 58: "I don't think so." Certainly didn't sound like next year's first round pick is getting trade
  • Stephen Jones on offensive lineman Connor Williams: "My understanding is that he's taken some huge steps in terms of his strength and size. My understanding is that he's put on some really good weight."
  • Stephen Jones said they have "active" contract talks ongoing with Dak Prescott and Amari Cooper.
  • "He'll be under a tender after this year." Stephen Jones tells us Jaylon Smith with not be an unrestricted free agent after this season.
  • Stephen Jones says "With Rod (Smith) we wonder if we had as high a caliber guy as we should have" behind Zeke as the reason for the Damien Harris visit. Hints that RB isn't out of the question on day two of the draft.
  • Stephen Jones says you have to be mindful of how much of your cap a QB takes up and that the player has to know the impact that the amount has on winning. So he's announced his opening argument to Dak's agent.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You know they will, they need to do something like letting the highest salary each year not count against the cap so the QB doesnt wreck the team

the QB's are getting paid so much, its getting to the point where you cant win with a good QB and you cant win if you pay a good QB

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score

tenor.gif

Reaction score
Heath is a nice player to have on your roster, but it should be as a backup and spot starter if someone gets hurt, not as an every down player.
Broaddus said the same thing. Needs to be a special teams and depth safety and Dallas needs to acquire or draft a reliable and multifunctional starting Safety.
He also said that RB is another need this offseason bc “they” are looking for more of a complete RB. I have my suspicions that Garrett wants competition for Zeke bc Zeke committed the cardinal sin of blurting less than complimentary descriptions of the offense (which Romo, Beasley, Dez and Butler also did). Zeke made a comment that Dallas “only has 3 running plays”. Look who Dallas is seeking: a Saban acolyte who will not question him.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Broaddus said the same thing. Needs to be a special teams and depth safety and Dallas needs to acquire or draft a reliable and multifunctional starting Safety.
He also said that RB is another need this offseason bc “they” are looking for more of a complete RB. I have my suspicions that Garrett wants competition for Zeke bc Zeke committed the cardinal sin of blurting less than complimentary descriptions of the offense (which Romo, Beasley, Dez and Butler also did). Zeke made a comment that Dallas “only has 3 running plays”. Look who Dallas is seeking: a Saban acolyte who will not question him.
Or could it be that they dont wanna be attached to Zeke beyond his 5 year rookie deal? RBs tend age poorly and todays star RB (which he is no argument) is over the hill after losing a step in his mid to late 20s. Think the Rams regret the Gurley contract?

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Or could it be that they dont wanna be attached to Zeke beyond his 5 year rookie deal? RBs tend age poorly and todays star RB (which he is no argument) is over the hill after losing a step in his mid to late 20s. Think the Rams regret the Gurley contract?

If they did draft Damien Harris it would without a doubt at least give them leverage in negotiations with Zeke. With another starting caliber RB on the roster either he takes a reasonable contract (for a RB) or the Cowboys could take the highest bidder in a trade. For next two years though it would give Dak another dynamic weapon. If you’re going to give Dak a huge contract that’s not a bad thing to have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom