spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Go chiefs. I honestly don't have that much of a problem with the 49ers, but their fanbase pisses me off. They couldn't even fill their stadium a year ago, and now the fans have all come out of the woodwork. Fairweather bitches. I mean, I hate OUR fans more, but at least we show up and represent with our miserable asses.

Yeah, seeing Levi's Stadium full during this season was weird because for most of that place's existence it has been half full. I've got a problem with 49ers though, because Kyle Shanahan is OVERRATED and I think this game will show that.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Yeah, seeing Levi's Stadium full during this season was weird because for most of that place's existence it has been half full. I've got a problem with 49ers though, because Kyle Shanahan is OVERRATED and I think this game will show that.
They look pretty legit. They started off what, 6-0? I think it'll be a shoot-out type of game, which is what the NFL wants. I'm just glad the pats and packers aren't in it.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I think it'll be a shoot-out type of game
If it is I don't see how SF wins it. To win this game they have to make it ugly and keep it ugly. Their front 7 can do just that, but in this game it MUST, for them to have a chance. Last thing they want is to be trading TDs with KC.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Our renter is a 49er fan, but I just got a new bottle of Crown Reserve and he and his wife are coming over for the game.
I predict by the 2nd quarter I'll be the biggest drunken Chiefs fan you ever saw.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I got him some Black Velvet in a plastic bottle someone left here a year or so back. LMAO. It's not even good lighter fluid.
Why are you getting the sumbitch anything at all? He can't bring his own stuff?

But see? You ARE a communist! Provide for all, but the Good stuff for the one in power, the shit for the hoi polloi!

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
They look pretty legit. They started off what, 6-0? I think it'll be a shoot-out type of game, which is what the NFL wants. I'm just glad the pats and packers aren't in it.

They have talent for sure, especially on the defensive side of the ball. I just think that John Lynch deserves more credit for how the 49ers were built and ultimately the games they have won.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Why are you getting the sumbitch anything at all? He can't bring his own stuff?

But see? You ARE a communist! Provide for all, but the Good stuff for the one in power, the shit for the hoi polloi!
Well, I ain't drinking that crap.
Skol!!

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If it is I don't see how SF wins it. To win this game they have to make it ugly and keep it ugly. Their front 7 can do just that, but in this game it MUST, for them to have a chance. Last thing they want is to be trading TDs with KC.

here's my crazy prediction:

I expect the Chiefs to fall behind per usual but between the Niners D and Shanahans aggressive boot on the neck mentality, they will take a big early lead and never give it up and end up winning something like 45 to 27

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
here's my crazy prediction:

I expect the Chiefs to fall behind per usual but between the Niners D and Shanahans aggressive boot on the neck mentality, they will take a big early lead and never give it up and end up winning something like 45 to 27
Soooo many Super Bowls have gone just exactly that way.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
speciesism is what exactly ? should the government force my cat to pay taxes ? should jethro be allowed to legally marry a goat ? what the fuck are these PETA people ever talking about ???

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
To me, the only question in this game is can the Niners front seven stop, or at least contain Mahomes, and to what degree? Every instinct I have says this will be along a similar vein to Chiefs/Rams last year and Niners/Saints earlier this season, which is advantage Chiefs. I'm calling it a Chiefs win, 38-33.

Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
speciesism is what exactly ? should the government force my cat to pay taxes ? should jethro be allowed to legally marry a goat ? what the fuck are these PETA people ever talking about ???

So let me get this straight, PETA was going to spend a fortune on an ad during the SB with their donated money meant to help animals? An ad that does nothing to further their mission statement? After watching it, is anyone shocked the NFL won't run it?

Our renter is a 49er fan, but I just got a new bottle of Crown Reserve and he and his wife are coming over for the game.
I predict by the 2nd quarter I'll be the biggest drunken Chiefs fan you ever saw.

Swap out the Crown with some Evan Williams. They won't know the difference since they'll be too happy to worry about it.

Top Bottom