Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Never said it was face to face

Was dropping f bombs the entire phone conversation and was saying that he's being made to look like a fool

I would guess he had to collect some things at VR at some point as well.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Tim McMahon said alot of people at Valley Ranch want John Garrett gone.

Bob Sac -- 100

UVAWahoos -- 1

Theebs -- 0

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
John Garrett was one of the people who was a finalist for the OC position in Miami when Sparano was forced to give up control of the offense there.

Reaction score
Yeah, he did wonders in Miami and NYJ. Clear proof he knows what he is doing.

He brought the Wildcat gimmick to the NFL which multiple teams stole.

You can't criticize a guy for poor offenses when he has no QB. Which he hasn't had.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I miss the Wildcat so much. I think it might have worked one time for us, but man that one time it did was awesome. Seeing a 5 yard gain over something that's so stupid is really cool.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Don't look now, but the Chargers are trying to hire a real offensive genius to be their HC, not a paper-waving fraud like Jason Garrett.

Bronco's OC Mike McCoy.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
He brought the Wildcat gimmick to the NFL which multiple teams stole.

You can't criticize a guy for poor offenses when he has no QB. Which he hasn't had.

That was David lee if I remember correctly. He is available also.

Reaction score
David Lee started the wildcat craze? News to me. I've only ever seen it attributed to Sparano.

Still... I stand by my comment that you can't bash a guy who doesn't get results without a QB.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
David Lee started the wildcat craze? News to me. I've only ever seen it attributed to Sparano.

Still... I stand by my comment that you can't bash a guy who doesn't get results without a QB.

He was runninG it Arkansas I believe then implemented that when he got to Miami.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Just an FYI

I watched both Jerry segments on special edition and watched Jason on the Jason Garrett show last night.

I think Jason is making these changes contrary to what espn jumped the gun on.

It seemed he wants to make real changes on defense and he said we have the ability to play either scheme.

Jerry said something that actually made sense for a change. Talking about not being one game away and just getting into the playoffs not being enough. Said because of the last three seasons, specifically how we played the east in the last two seasons they decided hey needed to make changes.

I got the sense that he actually understood that its going to take time and discipline to fix what's wrong.

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
Just an FYI

I watched both Jerry segments on special edition and watched Jason on the Jason Garrett show last night.

I think Jason is making these changes contrary to what espn jumped the gun on.

It seemed he wants to make real changes on defense and he said we have the ability to play either scheme.

Jerry said something that actually made sense for a change. Talking about not being one game away and just getting into the playoffs not being enough. Said because of the last three seasons, specifically how we played the east in the last two seasons they decided hey needed to make changes.

I got the sense that he actually understood that its going to take time and discipline to fix what's wrong.

I hope you are right but I just have such little faith in Jerry to make good decisions .

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
we need to hurry up and get a new play caller...the thought of garrett calling plays again is worrisome

Top Bottom