InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
I was fan but left the Cowboys for Seahawks because of their idiot management. Until that coach get fired, I will come back like I said in my signature.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I was fan but left the Cowboys for Seahawks because of their idiot management. Until that coach get fired, I will come back like I said in my signature.

That is the perfect definition of how Not to be a fan

Look at every other person on this site. We ALL hate ownership and management for the Cowboys. But we still remain loyal to the team regardless. We may not like who’s in charge and we sure don’t agree with them.

But it would never cause a real fan to jump ship to another team with the plan to jump back when management changes

kwcoolk619

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Homelessness is rampant throughout this country. I am sure you all know about Los Angeles (where I live). I mean its all over Los Angeles County--under bridges, freeways, creeks, even in empty and desolate roads, Skid Row, the list goes on. One more note, I was in Seattle for one and half days in 2012. I went to the tourist type places.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
As I was reading this a daily news report here in LA popped up on tv.
3cff9a0f299297c2478e2eef44f9f587.jpg

Just more of the same old shit. The homeless are everywhere

kwcoolk619

Practice Squad
Reaction score
As I was reading this a daily news report here in LA popped up on tv.
3cff9a0f299297c2478e2eef44f9f587.jpg

Just more of the same old shit. The homeless are everywhere

That site looks familiar. The 110 freeway north is on the other side of that wall.

InternetKing

Reaction score
homeless removal defunded...

seems they did it to leave the homeless alone after COVID-19 and people losing homes, jobs, etc

InternetKing

Reaction score
what the fuck.... Seattle now not safe!!!!

InternetKing

Reaction score

Attachments

InternetKing

Reaction score
update to previous post...

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Fuck Seattle

Let it burn to the ground

And to be clear, I have family in Seattle and Tacoma, and if they are too stupid to get out in time, fuck them too, they deserve it

Burn all of Washington, all of Oregon, and certainly ALL of California to the ground

Burn every last liberal ****** to the ground

Post their head on stakes, poke their eyes out with rusty spoons, and destroy the entire left coast that is poisoning the rest of the country

That would be a good start

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Fuck Seattle

Let it burn to the ground

And to be clear, I have family in Seattle and Tacoma, and if they are too stupid to get out in time, fuck them too, they deserve it

Burn all of Washington, all of Oregon, and certainly ALL of California to the ground

Burn every last liberal ****** to the ground

Post their head on stakes, poke their eyes out with rusty spoons, and destroy the entire left coast that is poisoning the rest of the country

That would be a good start

How about instead of burning it down, the people that care about that city and state revolt by running all the dipshit politicians out of town along with all the idiots who agree with some of their insane policies and lack of law and order?

Its a beautiful part of the country that I for one would like to see get cleaned up (policy wide) for the better for those who live there and the rest of America who may one did get the pleasure of visiting

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Liberalism is like a disease or a weed

When you pull a weed you sometimes don’t get the entire root and it just keeps coming back over and over again

That shit needs to be burnt to the ground to be sure that it’s totally dead and gone for good

Besides, with all the rain the Pacific Northwest gets all the Purdy trees and foliage will grow back in no time at all

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Liberalism is like a disease or a weed

When you pull a weed you sometimes don’t get the entire root and it just keeps coming back over and over again

That shit needs to be burnt to the ground to be sure that it’s totally dead and gone for good

Besides, with all the rain the Pacific Northwest gets all the Purdy trees and foliage will grow back in no time at all
One of the basic tenents of our republic is self determination. The rest of us can't force our ideals on other states. They're simply going to have to make changes as they determine on their own.

No, we don't torch 'em. They're doing that fairly well on their own.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
One of the basic tenents of our republic is self determination. The rest of us can't force our ideals on other states. They're simply going to have to make changes as they determine on their own.

No, we don't torch 'em. They're doing that fairly well on their own.

“We” don’t steal elections

Yet here we are

They are doing fairly well, they just won the election

Be prepared to have their ideals forced upon us

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Be prepared to have their ideals forced upon us
I hear that every time a D gets the WH, and of course heard it much more shrill from the Ds when Boooosh stole the 2000 election, and when Trump with Russian help, stole the 2016 election from Hillary. Somehow I think the country will survive four years of John Gill Biden.

InternetKing

Reaction score
Last night on way home a stupid homeless guy blocked the bus

here video and pictures.

those my photos and videos I took on way home

3A958CC6-0162-4E1B-8EEA-4C825BF225B0-e.jpeg

469C6BA7-1804-4648-92BA-03B79030906F-e.jpeg

Top Bottom