Seattle and Homeless

internetking

The Elite :-P
I was fan but left the Cowboys for Seahawks because of their idiot management. Until that coach get fired, I will come back like I said in my signature.

Scot

Quality Starter
I was fan but left the Cowboys for Seahawks because of their idiot management. Until that coach get fired, I will come back like I said in my signature.
That is the perfect definition of how Not to be a fan

Look at every other person on this site. We ALL hate ownership and management for the Cowboys. But we still remain loyal to the team regardless. We may not like who’s in charge and we sure don’t agree with them.

But it would never cause a real fan to jump ship to another team with the plan to jump back when management changes

kwcoolk619

Spectator
Homelessness is rampant throughout this country. I am sure you all know about Los Angeles (where I live). I mean its all over Los Angeles County--under bridges, freeways, creeks, even in empty and desolate roads, Skid Row, the list goes on. One more note, I was in Seattle for one and half days in 2012. I went to the tourist type places.

Scot

Quality Starter
As I was reading this a daily news report here in LA popped up on tv.

Just more of the same old shit. The homeless are everywhere

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom
Over Hit Counter by Digits Users has used this website since 2010.
DISCLAIMER:
The company requires me to use a disclaimer:
The opinions expressed are solely those of authors on this forum and do not represent the views of the Company (Jackson's Food Stores)
Thank you.