Iamtdg

Reaction score
Yep, definitely an amateur. Come along padawan, I will teach you!

Can you teach me the difference between someone who is a mod and someone who set their own user title up themselves using a bastardization of the real word to make a joke even though their username is not in italics making the joke even more obvious?

If you can do that, I'm your huckleberry.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Wait, knowing that a mod or admin's name should be in italics would be something someone would know that has been around the block a time or two.

Derp.

I just got pwnedflatoutamigo.

Reaction score
Using vBulletin past 2.x is dog shit and nobody that has a fucking clue uses it. (yep, I just slapped DCU AND Cowboysown owners in the face)

I'm still learning this POS BBS software. (and I fucking hate it)

Ever wonder why CBZ still using vBullentin 2.x? Cause everything after it suck my FUCK DICK. (Yeah, Reality isn't a fucking Internet BBS newb)

I have my own BBS. It doesn't use vBullentin for a good fucking reason. CAUSE IT SUCKS ASS!

Let's not get in over our head. You're clearly a newb on this here Internetz.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
LOL

Yep, I'm a newb. But, if I weren't a newb I would come with vb2 is massively restricted compared to 4. There isn't near the functionality nor user friendliness. But, when you are dealing with masses that by nature love to follow the shepherd 2 is perfect.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Exactly, though in my defense, and by extension, superpunk's; we didn't start out as trolls on CZ. It was a combination of disgruntledness over the state of the Cowboys, the herd mentality over there, and then the mods, esp. Hostile, trying to force that mentality on everyone else brought me to that state.

I became an asshole/disgruntled and took the same path. I kinda stayed out of the back and forth fighting up until last year's draft. I didn't like the draft and the homer crowd tried to shame me into going along with them. I have yound that the homer crowd is the most vile of fans. They question your fandom, call names, insult, etc. Still you resent the whole bunch of them.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I became an asshole/disgruntled and took the same path. I kinda stayed out of the back and forth fighting up until last year's draft. I didn't like the draft and the homer crowd tried to shame me into going along with them. I have yound that the homer crowd is the most vile of fans. They question your fandom, call names, insult, etc. Still you resent the whole bunch of them.

I'll never forget around halfway through the season there was a shift in the criticism to all the people who were pissed.

At about halftime of any given week when Dallas had looked like shit and was trailing, people would be pissed off.

Rather than be pissed off themselves, these guys would simply announce their disgust for the fans who were pissed. It was pretty funny to watch it happen because clearly these guys were mad, they just couldn't bring themselves to the point of showing disgust with the team so they took all their anger out on the fans. Misplaced rage at it's finest.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
I'll never forget around halfway through the season there was a shift in the criticism to all the people who were pissed.

At about halftime of any given week when Dallas had looked like shit and was trailing, people would be pissed off.

Rather than be pissed off themselves, these guys would simply announce their disgust for the fans who were pissed. It was pretty funny to watch it happen because clearly these guys were mad, they just couldn't bring themselves to the point of showing disgust with the team so they took all their anger out on the fans. Misplaced rage at it's finest.

Did you notice the term "stupid Cowboy fans" in the sigs? That was was used for anybody that agree with the homer agenda. Casmth started rants about how the fanbase was too dumb to deserve this team. That was good stuff.

Top Bottom