Reaction score
I have never thought about my trolling skills, or lack of trolling skills in this case. I will try to do better. Any tips would be appreciated.

When trolling, always try to weave in other relative or non-relative things in your statements. Something that other people will recognize. For instance, my use of a Darth Vader quote. It adds color to your troll bait rather than just being a weak troll statement to incite a negative emotional response. :)

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
When trolling, always try to weave in other relative or non-relative things in your statements. Something that other people will recognize. For instance, my use of a Darth Vader quote. It adds color to your troll bait rather than just being a weak troll statement to incite a negative emotional response. :)

Or tell us over and over how big your house is and how much your guitars cost....

That works too.

Reaction score
Or tell us over and over how big your house is and how much your guitars cost....

That works too.

My house is 2100 sqft. Not that big, but thanks for asking. Right now, I own one guitar. I paid $700 for it. Not that expensive considering.

Now something I do have is a super hot wife. You would be VERY jealous if you have seen her. :OhSnap

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
My house is 2100 sqft. Not that big, but thanks for asking. Right now, I own one guitar. I paid $700 for it. Not that expensive considering.

Now something I do have is a super hot wife. You would be VERY jealous if you have seen her. :OhSnap

There you go, that's how u do it.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score

Been there. DONE that.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score

I think that I will avoid trolling and continue just F'ing with people. I like to keep my internet life simple.

Reaction score
Couldn't have been a more perfect setup bob.

Well done.

/smirk

Theebs. Bob is a real Internet troll. There are several trolls here that I respect as trolls. superpunk is one of them, bob is another. I think even Bob (or any self respecting troll) would admit that his response was rather elementary.

Just call me a Troll Snob Theebs. I know you hate snobs. There are three kinds. Newbie trolls that are learning the ropes. Internet Trash, and then you have the real trolls. The ones that have the ability to really rile people up in creative ways.

Last edited:

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
/smirk

Theebs. Bob is a real Internet troll. There are several trolls here that I respect as trolls. superpunk is one of them, bob is another. I think even Bob (or any self respecting troll) would admit that his response was rather elementary.

Just call me a Troll Snob Theebs. I know you hate snobs. There are two three kinds. Newbie trolls that are learning the ropes. Internet Trash, and then you have the real trolls. The ones that have the ability to really rile people up in creative ways.

Bob has his own your mom emoticon.

Bob is not a troll nor is sp.

The difference with those two guys is that in a heartbeat if there is a serious football topic or discussion they can engage the topic, bring information and understanding of the game to the thread.

Not trolls at all.

Reaction score

The difference with those two guys is that in a heartbeat if there is a serious football topic or discussion they can engage the topic, bring information and understanding of the game to the thread.

Not trolls at all.

lol Theebs. Are you really that naive? Do you really believe a troll *only* trolls and has no other interest? How the fuck do you think superpunk, Bob and I all ended up on a Cowboys board?

Reaction score
lol. How the fuck did MarionBarberThe4th become a mod? Oh dear god this place is SERIOUSLY fucked up! :mock

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score

Not trolls at all.

Exactly, though in my defense, and by extension, superpunk's; we didn't start out as trolls on CZ. It was a combination of disgruntledness over the state of the Cowboys, the herd mentality over there, and then the mods, esp. Hostile, trying to force that mentality on everyone else brought me to that state.

Reaction score
See, that is truth and my point. Trolls aren't all about trolling, they have other interest. Something that Bob, superpunk, and I share and the reason we all ended up on the same message board. We are all Cowboys fans.

superpunk and Bob got sick of shit they hate are started trolling CBZ. I on the other hand, just walked away and went to the Off-Topic and avoided shit I couldn't stand rather than troll it. (basically, I like CBZ and didn't want to ban)

Which is why I lasted at CBZ longer than any of these god damn trolls! :jerry

Top Bottom