Reaction score
You post at the Own. You aren't scaring us.

Didn't realize that was something scary to the posters here. Maybe I should wield it like a knife from now on.

Now, shut your word hole before I stab you with my OWN POSTING!

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
Then you lived in a hole. Or just have a head like one.

[video=youtube;ao-Sahfy7Hg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao-Sahfy7Hg[/video]

I just didn't post in the Fan Zone much because I can't deal with chicken littles. My one weakness is complete and utter idiots. I'm pretty sure I won't spend a whole lot of time in the football area of this site either. I'm forced to go else were for my football fix.

Ah, I see. You go to a football board to post in forums that aren't related to football. Makes tons of sense.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I see how this works, you troll us with the mighty power of Thor, then run back to your insulated world at the Own to take breathers.

Reaction score
Ah, I see. You go to a football board to post in forums that aren't related to football. Makes tons of sense.

I do post on a football forum about football. I also troll on a troll forum. Like it or not, there are a bunch of trolls here. Most of those trolls happen to like the Cowboys. ...just like me. :)

Reaction score
I see how this works, you troll us with the mighty power of Thor, then run back to your insulated world at the Own to take breathers.

Me run? No Bob. I enjoy life for what it is. I come here and enjoy myself. It's not all about trolling, but trolling can be fun. Shit, your entire life has been about trolling with sprinkles of football. You are a much bigger troll than I am. I'm just better at it. ;)

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
I do post on a football forum about football. I also troll on a troll forum. Like it or not, there are a bunch of trolls here. Most of those trolls happen to like the Cowboys. ...just like me. :)

So you post pictures at CowboysZone, troll here.....where do you post about football?

Whatever gets you through the day I guess.

Reaction score
So you post pictures at CowboysZone, troll here.....where do you post about football?

Whatever gets you through the day I guess.

I don't post at the Zone anymore. Not until dickweed's mod status is removed.

Reaction score
jobberone. As for what he did. I'm pretty sure I've got the same story as many others round here concerning him.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
jobberone. As for what he did. I'm pretty sure I've got the same story as many others round here concerning him.

Not really. Never heard many jobberone complaints, but I don't constantly bring it up like some people.

That said, how does it feel to be chased of by a mere junior mod?

Reaction score
I'm not ban there. I just refuse to go back because he harassed me daily over little crap. I was there seven years and hardly ever had issues with mods. Next thing you know it, my inbox is filled with bullshit from him over crap I've been doing for years without issue.

The other mods never said shit. Just him.

If Reality doesn't want to correct the situation, I will take my posting elsewhere. So, that is what I've done.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
I'm not ban there. I just refuse to go back because he harassed me daily over little crap. I was there seven years and hardly ever had issues with mods. Next thing you know it, my inbox is filled with bullshit from him over crap I've been doing for years without issue.

The other mods never said shit. Just him.

If Reality doesn't want to correct the situation, I will take my posting elsewhere. So, that is what I've done.

So chased off? By the mean Internet man?

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Didn't realize that was something scary to the posters here. Maybe I should wield it like a knife from now on.

Now, shut your word hole before I stab you with my OWN POSTING!

We would like you much more if you would start posting some of the Own's homer threads over here so we could laugh at them. We miss Hostile , CCboy and casmith .

Reaction score
We would like you much more if you would start posting some of the Own's homer threads over here so we could laugh at them. We miss Hostile , CCboy and casmith .

Why would I do that? You already have a fake Hostile here. Create yourself a fake CCboy and casmith account too.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
I find your lack of ability to troll with skill disturbing.

I have never thought about my trolling skills, or lack of trolling skills in this case. I will try to do better. Any tips would be appreciated.

Top Bottom