junk

UDFA
Reaction score
Did you get banned from CZ? And how'd you do that? All I ever saw you post was pictures. Was everything else deleted?

Reaction score
Did you get banned from CZ? And how'd you do that? All I ever saw you post was pictures. Was everything else deleted?

Nope, not ban. I got jobberoned. I hate that guy. I just quit going there because of him.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I grew up in the Dallas Fort Worth area, but moved away in 2005. (I'm almost 40 now) Now I live in New York City suburb and work in Manhattan.

Cool, Texas born and raised here. Lubbock now. After graduating from Tech they trapped me and didn't let me leave.

Reaction score
Cool, Texas born and raised here. Lubbock now. After graduating from Tech they trapped me and didn't let me leave.

Nice. Someone once told me, if you can make it New York City, you can make it anywhere. I took that as a challenge. Here I am.

Reaction score
What'd he do to piss you off?

Well, he and I were cool prior to him becoming a mod. Then once he became a mod, shit went out the window. He was harassing me every freaking day. No other mods did, just him.

I got tired of it and just quit going to CBZ. I'm actually friends with Reality, but his "let his mods mod" was a fuck up once jobberone became a mod and jobberone has run off a lot of freaking users. ...now he lost me too.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Nice. Someone once told me, if you can make it New York City, you can make it anywhere. I took that as a challenge. Here I am.

Here I am, Sam I am.

Green eggs and ham.

Someone forgot the Pam.

Looks like we are having lamb.

Reaction score
What suburb would that be?

Of Texas or the New York suburb? I will say I live in Fairfield County, Connecticut now.

In Texas, I grew up in Southeast Fort Worth, (yeah, ghetto) but was living in Coppell area of Dallas before I moved here.

Top Bottom