SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Hey, Gavin Escobar on the San Diego team.
Seems like a good place for him.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Entertaining game. The offenses weren't very in synch, but considering it was their first ever game I wasn't surprised. San Antonio was the better overall team of the two, especially on defense.
The game flowed fast, so it'll take a few games until I can really give a clear opinion of the differences in the rules, but I didn't see anything tonight that was a dealbreaker by any means. Overall, it was an entertaining game, and I'm looking forward to seeing it continue to grow.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I watched Christian Hackenberg play for them this weekend. Sad to say, there's a reasonable chance Russell would be an upgrade...
Yeah, amazing how some of the top college recruits peak in high school. IIRC Hackenberg was THE top college recruit in the country according to some when PSU signed him. It has been straight into the shitter ever since.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Speaking Monday, Memphis Express coach Mike Singletary named Zach Mettenberger his team's starting quarterback over Christian Hackenberg.

Hackenberg was a predictable disaster in three starts for the Express, completing just 51.6 percent of his passes at a pathetic 4.47 yards per attempt with no touchdowns, three picks, and two fumbles. Mettenberger replaced Hackenberg at halftime of Week 3's loss to Orlando and rallied Memphis to 17 second-half points, including 30- and 40-yard touchdown bombs. Whereas Hack's NFL hopes are all but dashed, Mett still has a chance to resurface as a big-league backup.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
damn, what happened to that guy? Seemed like he had a great trajectory while at Penn St

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Just dropping by to let you know Johnny fuckin football is thinking about getting in the AAF and the regional rules mean he would have to sign with the Commanders, or so it's being reported.
Well, I actually think the Commanders have right of first refusal. Manziel must be excited to know he can have yet another league to throw an interception in.

Top Bottom