yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I keep trying to have a logical conversation with the opposite sex about this subject and its remarkable how unable they are to express what they want

its always "my body, my choice" or I don't want a bunch of old, white men controlling my body" or " blah, blah, blah, my reproductive rights!"

I say thats a bunch of nonsense, no one I've ever encountered who is against abortion gives 2 shits about a woman's body, the issue is whether there is a life inside the human body that has rights which deserve being defended. Its also not a bunch of old, white men driving the issue, millions of women are opposed to abortion as well

My goal isnt even to convince anyone of anything but merely express in clear terms what they want, not divisive rhetoric

so I usually end by saying lets just tell it like it is, you want the right to terminate whatever you want to call what is inside you at anytime you want without interference by anyone or government

and the reply I get is usually, you just don't understand because you're not a woman

~~head explodes~~

its not complicated, just cut the BS and admit what you want to do in clear terms for the world to understand so we can focus on that not the diversionary nonsense used to provoke anger and divide everyone

but there I go again trying to bring logic and reason to an emotional party which never works yet I cant resist trying because its like a puzzle I'm trying to solve

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I keep trying to have a logical conversation with the opposite sex about this subject and its remarkable how unable they are to express what they want

its always "my body, my choice" or I don't want a bunch of old, white men controlling my body" or " blah, blah, blah, my reproductive rights!"

I say thats a bunch of nonsense, no one I've ever encountered who is against abortion gives 2 shits about a woman's body, the issue is whether there is a life inside the human body that has rights which deserve being defended. Its also not a bunch of old, white men driving the issue, millions of women are opposed to abortion as well

My goal isnt even to convince anyone of anything but merely express in clear terms what they want, not divisive rhetoric

so I usually end by saying lets just tell it like it is, you want the right to terminate whatever you want to call what is inside you at anytime you want without interference by anyone or government

and the reply I get is usually, you just don't understand because you're not a woman

~~head explodes~~

its not complicated, just cut the BS and admit what you want to do in clear terms for the world to understand so we can focus on that not the diversionary nonsense used to provoke anger and divide everyone

but there I go again trying to bring logic and reason to an emotional party which never works yet I cant resist trying because its like a puzzle I'm trying to solve
Only The Oppressor would be so presumptuous!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

~~head explodes~~

That whole "my body my choice" garbage went down the shitter with the Covid vaccine.

I have never understood the whole pro-abortion crowd. If there were not all sorts of forms of birth control readily available (many of which are free now) maybe they would have more of an argument. Then there's the ultimate 100% ironclad solid form of birth control that costs nothing that's also available, its called keeping your legs closed.

I don't believe women who have been raped or who got pregnant through incest (which in many cases was probably rape) should be forced to have THAT child, but the women who are in that category also know right away if they were raped or part of an incestuous situation. Soon enough where the abortion pill would be a 100% viable option for them. If you got raped why would it take a woman 4 or 5 months (or longer) to figure that out?

The only form of later term abortion I think requires some thought is when the mother's life is in fairly obvious jeopardy. It would be a horrible decision that I would wish on no-one but it's also something I could understand.

Last edited:

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
That whole "my body my choice" garbage went down the shitter with the Covid vaccine.

I have never understood the whole pro-abortion crowd. If there were not all sorts of forms of birth control readily available (many of which are free now) maybe they would have more of an argument. Then there's the ultimate 100% ironclad solid form of birth control that costs nothing that's also available, its called keeping your legs closed.

I don't believe women who have been raped or who got pregnant through incest (which in many cases was probably rape) should be forced to have THAT child, but the woman who are in that category also know right away if they were raped or part of an incestuous situation. Soon enough where the abortion pill would be a 100% viable option for them. If you got raped why would it take a woman 4 or 5 months (or longer) to figure that out?

The only form of later term abortion I think requires some thought is when the mother's life is in fairly obvious jeopardy. It would be a horrible decision that I would wish on no-one but it's also something I could understand.

thats where I am at, you know if you're raped immediately and can do the morning after pill asap

In shitty situations where incest or rape is occurring, its often a child who cant escape or is too scared to do anything so I could see it taking months if at all

its a shit sandwich no matter the reason, not some celebratory day in the life of the woman it seems many imply

It would be nice and idea if men treated women better so they never have to resort to these types of choices but in a world full of imperfect people who do shitty things, imperfect solutions are par for the course.

The best I could say about the issue is that sadly in some cases, its a necessary evil one would hope occurs as close to conception as possible

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
update, real but the person with 10 year old girl was arrested since he fucking did the rape to the 10 years old girl.
There are still parts of the story that are more than a little fishy.

Reading the mother's reaction, details on whether they actually NEEDED to go out of state, among other things makes this still very questionable IMO.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
AOC has to be the 100% most retarded democrat ever, which is quite the accomplishment.

Today she tried to pretend to be handcuffed at a protest bullshit thing (while on camera) and then whwn she thought the cameras were off, raised one of her arms.

The people that elected this **** have to have the lowest IQ of any voting district in America, and to think they actually elected her TWICE.

Top Bottom