spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Now ESPN, Blogging the Boys and Ed Werder are all reporting the same thing

Here is Werder's original tweet:

Keep in mind Werder says "expected" and not "this is happening" unlike the other articles are saying. So in reality, this isn't the bomb that people are acting like it is. Considering what Fisher and Slater reported earlier today about Garrett likely to not be in the front office, that isn't newsworthy either. To me this is the interesting tweet from Werder:

The question to me is, who are the candidates they most desire?

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

giphy.gif

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Kris Richard interviewed for the NYG HC job yesterday

Watch Garrett go to NY and take Kris Richard with him. LOL

kwcoolk619

Practice Squad
Reaction score
It's a great day for Cowboys' fanbase. We can all breathe again. Jason Garrett is G-O-N-E. Took too long. I'm dreaming of a Dallas Cowboys Oversight Commission who voted to remove Jerry and the Jones Family from the organization.

kwcoolk619

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Huh? He's not fired yet, that I've seen.

ESPN screwed up, ran with it when it wasn't yet true. It's still not.

You're right. Maybe I am being delirious too soon. Still like the idea of the DC Commission--LOL

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Kris Richard interviewed for the NYG HC job yesterday

Watch Garrett go to NY and take Kris Richard with him. LOL

Just read a post on my Google news feed saying " If Garrett is really out at Dallas, Giants should call him immediately"
Please make this happen.
Also, that is not a direct quote, but close enough.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
RJ Ochoa (who I can’t stand) made an interesting point

He was talking about how all the rest of the potential HC candidates that everyone has been associating with the Cowboys have had interested from other teams, or have been reported to be setting up interviews with other teams besides Lincoln Riley. He is the only coach that you really haven’t heard linked to other teams

And Jeruh doesn’t seemed to concerned with moving fast to get the coach he wants

Maybe he already has Riley in the pipeline and has been able to keep it secret so far

kwcoolk619

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This organization needs a HC who can develop a winning mentality, emphasize a hard work ethic, instill discipline, and establish accountability. I have no names in mind at this moment. Definitely no retreads. We need a HC whose philosophy mirrors the NFL of 2020.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
This organization needs a HC who can develop a winning mentality, emphasize a hard work ethic, instill discipline, and establish accountability. I have no names in mind at this moment. Definitely no retreads. We need a HC whose philosophy mirrors the NFL of 2020.
What IS that philosophy exactly?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The opposite of anything Jason Garrett has done in the past 10 years. Other than that, I have no specifics.
What works is defense that consistently keeps people out of the end zone, and an offense that can consistently score 25-30 points and can close out games in the 4th quarter using bludgeonball. That's the NFL for at least the last 50 years.

We've invested in running the baaaall. That's where the bulk of our player salaries are. You run the fucking ball all day every day. Hit people in the mouth all day every day. Then step on their fallen bodies in the 4th quarter.

Top Bottom