spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to seeing how that plays out.

If he does go elsewhere, I hope he kicks ass and then says:

"see what you can accomplish when you dont have a meddling, idiot owner screwing everything up!"

If he gets the NYG job, that will be hilarious.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't see how it can be Sean Payton unless he built some top secret out clause into that 5 yr deal he just signed.

I really don't want Josh McDaniels, I guess there's the "anybody but Garrett" angle but he seems like a douche bag to me.

There might be some other names not on that list above that ultimately get considered (Rivera, maybe Del Rio, others)

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to seeing how that plays out.

If he does go elsewhere, I hope he kicks ass and then says:

"see what you can accomplish when you dont have a meddling, idiot owner screwing everything up!"

Too much meth Yim? or did alcohol alone cause that sort of confused thinking?

JASON GARRETT CANNOT COACH. PERIOD.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Would you consider Ron Rivera if Norv came with him as OC?

I posted this yesterday, Matt Mosley was on with Colin Cowherd yesterday and he said thinks this is what will happen.

I don't think it would be an "exciting" hire, but Rivera is a solid defensive coach and Norv is a great coordinator and playcaller who tends to get the most out of QB's.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The football genius Trent Dilfer believes that Garrett would be the top HC candidate on the market as soon as Jeruh gets rid of him

Dilfer needs to go into insurance sales or something.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If he gets the NYG job, that will be hilarious.

Hilariously bad.

That team is devoid of talent anyway. It'd be one 4-12 after another for the Clapping Turd until he got shitcanned in 2 or 3 seasons, if he makes it that long.

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Hilariously bad.

That team is devoid of talent anyway. It'd be one 4-12 after another for the Clapping Turd until he got shitcanned in 2 or 3 seasons, if he makes it that long.

He would at least make it 2 seasons. The NYG ownership has become one of the worst in the league over the last 5 years.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He would at least make it 2 seasons. The NYG ownership has become one of the worst in the league over the last 5 years.

The hell he would. The NY and northeast media (and fans) would tear his mediocre ass a new one every time he showed his face. Part of the reason he has survived so long here is because the Dallas media is a bunch of fucking pussies who have done nothing but lob softballs at him for nearly 10 years, regardless of how bad he fucked up.

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The hell he would. The NY and northeast media (and fans) would tear his mediocre ass a new one every time he showed his face. Part of the reason he has survived so long here is because the Dallas media is a bunch of fucking pussies who have done nothing but lob softballs at him for nearly 10 years, regardless of how bad he fucked up.

I agree that the NY media and fanbase will tear him to shreds. But again, the NYG ownership is horrendous, so would they care?

maxdogg

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Exactly! The New York media would shred the carrot.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I posted this yesterday, Matt Mosley was on with Colin Cowherd yesterday and he said thinks this is what will happen.

I don't think it would be an "exciting" hire, but Rivera is a solid defensive coach and Norv is a great coordinator and playcaller who tends to get the most out of QB's.

Anything is better than Garrett so I'd accept that but I wouldn't like it. No retreads and Rivera is a cast off. Probably a better DC than HC.

maxdogg

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What's up Dog? Where you been? Merry Christmas to you and yours and good to see you around.
Not much Dodger. I have been around but not much to say about this team LOL. Merry Christmas to you and yours also !

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Nothing earth shattering, but Stephen A claims Meyer wants the job and Jone sis "considering it"

On Monday's First Take, ESPN's Stephen A. Smith said that Urban Meyer is "interested" in the Dallas Cowboys head coaching job and that team owner Jerry Jones is "considering it" but in no way has made up his mind on the matter.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That the guy who was gonna "step up" but never did? The one who never complained about "direction" before? The one who got signed to big money then started loafing?

Hasn't been much evidence of him loafing, save one play that someone found on tape from the 2nd half of the game last week (supposedly, I haven't seen the clip just read about it)

Everything about our scheme is horrendous and far too predictable. Richard and Marinelli made it way too easy for teams to game plan around DLaw and that's one of the reasons his double team rate has remained constant at 1st or 2nd most in the league all year.

I don't have much doubt that he will be back to double digit sacks next yr provided these idiots on our current staff are all gone.

Top Bottom