SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Not sure of course who will be the new guy(if any) but I almost hope it keeps going for awhile cause I'm pretty sure a new GM can be found on Twitter or Facebook right now.
Jesus, no wonder Jerry wants exposure, he can sell these rubes anything.

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
ESPN and others are saying the Vikes intend to keep Zimmer and the GM regardless of what happens in the playoffs.

I'll believe it when I see it. Remember, the Titans said a couple years ago "We are absolutely keeping Mike Mularkey as our HC" and then fired him days later.

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
1) For whatever reason, Jones truly did believe the Giants had interest in Garrett and he thinks delaying the release of Garrett might prevent him from going there.

I think this is it. If the NYG hire a HC before the 14th, it wouldn't surprise me at all to see Garrett finally released that same day.

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Looks like they're loading the stable for Ginger's new contract run. Packing all the rooms with great coordinators and assistants. No more used up old codgers or boy wonders.

I will be shocked if Mike McCarthy is the Cowboys OC next season.

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Isn't he one of the 18 staffers who's contract is up? If so I bet he's outta here.

He'll still be under contract, but if we hire an offensive minded coach, I don't think whoever that would be (Riley, McCarthy, etc) would want Moore around.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I don't think whoever that would be (Riley, McCarthy, etc) would want Moore around.
That kind of fits my theory, that "dog gonnit most of our little lapdog Jason's problems were because of us tying his hands. It's bad assistants we saddled him with, that's the problem. Not our Boy Jason. We gonna give him a new contract but let him control his own fate with it."

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I can’t wait to see Garrett on the opposing teams sideline at Jerry’s World just clapping his ass off.

Hopefully it’s this coming season because we will hopefully have a rookie head coach for the Cowboys, and we all know Garrett’s record vs rookie head coaches. At least we would be guaranteed one win next season.

It’s kinda strange, I’m torn between wanting Garrett to leave and fail miserably as a HC so that Jeruh can see he kept Garrett way too long, and then also wanting Garrett to go on and win a Super Bowl to prove to Jeruh that Ownership meddling in day to day operations has always been the problem
Shit that won't prove shit to Jerry...his pickled mind would believe that he "groomed" Garrett for that moment...it's like the first person who tries to open a new jar that loosens it up and the second person easily opens it...and let's be real, I feel Garrett doesn't have the chops to win shit so not sure what he's worried about

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'll believe it when I see it. Remember, the Titans said a couple years ago "We are absolutely keeping Mike Mularkey as our HC" and then fired him days later.
Its all bullshit until its not...I've stopped believing anything anybody says just like "We ain't trading OBJ...ridiculous"

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Huh? He's not fired yet, that I've seen.

ESPN screwed up, ran with it when it wasn't yet true. It's still not.
One can dream and I choose to ride this wave until it crashes down on me and drowns me (as that what would feel like if we did retain the Red Clapper)...I'm hoping where there's smoke there's fire!!!

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I want Meyer, Zimmer or Roman.

not Riley. that’s a cluster F, just waiting to happen :
Out on Zimmer, no thanks
Meyer yes, yes, yes and I'm ok with giving Roman a try...has made wondrous changes to Kaepernick and Jackson's games
I want to try something new so even Dan Campbell I'm ok with but no retreads

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Out on Zimmer, no thanks
Meyer yes, yes, yes and I'm ok with giving Roman a try...has made wondrous changes to Kaepernick and Jackson's games
I want to try something new so even Dan Campbell I'm ok with but no retreads

As I've stated before I want Meyer, Roman, or Campbell in that order. After that, I'm skeptical. With that said, I think there is a solid chance of it being Zimmer.

Top Bottom