Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
GAWD DAMNIT LEAVE MY FUCKING JERRY ALONE YOU HATER BITCHES MFERS!!!!!!!!!

-Dbair one day when he finally snaps.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Not admitting it was a mistake not to address the DL shows everyone just how much of a homer you are. We could have addressed both you know...

They could have. Not saying I love the Escobar pick and would have preferred help on the OL or DL instead, but Frederick would not have made it to our pick in the 2nd rd and has looked really good in the middle of our OL, which was BY FAR the worst area of this football team.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
No, I don't think he would have been available at our pick in the 2nd rd. And I'm glad we didn't risk it. That same type of shit attitude happened a few years back, and we ended up getting jumped for a solid player like Max Unger.

If you read these asswipes, you'd think that we passed up on Ndamakong Suh.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Y'all talking big shit. If we drafted Floyd and he was hurt (big if I know-but just pretend.) you fucking bozos would be ripping him and The team.

Since he's on somebody else's team he gets a pass. FOH

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Y'all talking big shit. If we drafted Floyd and he was hurt (big if I know-but just pretend.) you fucking bozos would be ripping him and The team.

He may have not gotten hurt being here. But the point is, that I don't think he would be making anymore of an impact with us, as he is with the Vikings, which is minimal. He is not making near the impact for the Vikings, that Fredericks is making for the Cowboys. It's foolish for people to try and argue this.

Reaction score
He may have not gotten hurt being here. But the point is, that I don't think he would be making anymore of an impact with us, as he is with the Vikings, which is minimal. He is not making near the impact for the Vikings, that Fredericks is making for the Cowboys. It's foolish for people to try and argue this.
FFS.

Neither guy has played even one regular season game yet, fuck knuckles. Take that shit about "not making near the impact for the Vikings" the fuck outta here.

It's the same damn thing as those morans who claimed picking Ware over Merriman was a huge mistake after they saw the first lights out dance.

When will people learn?

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score

I've seen quite the opposite where people say, "see, we shouldn't have drafted [player] because he would have ended up hurt. Good move, Jerry".

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
Seems this may be a message to Rat from Jerry and Jason.

Ratliff%20Knowledge.jpg

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
I don't think anyone Is saying that Floyd will be a star or a bust but the Cowboys who have serious Dline issues passed on a guy that they themselves had ranked as a top 5 player on there draft board

WTF???

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
FFS.

Neither guy has played even one regular season game yet, fuck knuckles. Take that shit about "not making near the impact for the Vikings" the fuck outta here.

It's the same damn thing as those morans who claimed picking Ware over Merriman was a huge mistake after they saw the first lights out dance.

When will people learn?

Then you need to jump on these mofos, that keep bitching about us passing up on Floyd, when they hadn't even seen Floyd. And as for fuck knuckles... who told you? Because it just so happens, that I fucked your bitch with my knuckles, and she loved it. LOL.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't think anyone Is saying that Floyd will be a star or a bust but the Cowboys who have serious Dline issues passed on a guy that they themselves had ranked as a top 5 player on there draft board

WTF???

Yeah because we don't have serious OL issues.

Reaction score
Then you need to jump on these mofos, that keep bitching about us passing up on Floyd, when they hadn't even seen Floyd.
The bitching about passing on Floyd has more to do with our lack of viable DL candidates, moreso than anything we've seen from him in preseason. Also the fact that our team apparently doesn't know how to set up a draft board.
And as for fuck knuckles... who told you? Because it just so happens, that I fucked your bitch with my knuckles, and she loved it. LOL.
You make Dbair look like George Carlin.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The bitching about passing on Floyd has more to do with our lack of viable DL candidates, moreso than anything we've seen from him in preseason. Also the fact that our team apparently doesn't know how to set up a draft board. You make Dbair look like George Carlin.

BULLSHIT. Ms. Sulu came in here with a posting by some obscure poster about how good and dominant Floyd was being, in an effort to bitch about how we shouldn't have passed up on Floyd. And I simply pointed out that from my observation of Floyd didn't support that claim, and challenged him to watch the preseason games himself.

And maybe you missed it when I said RIGHT NOW, that Fredericks is having more an impact for the Cowboys than what Floyd is having with the Vikings, and I stand by that. Yes, I know neither has played a single regular NFL game as of yet, anjd I thought I made that point clear when I stated RIGHT NOW.

There were also viable candidates for the DL in the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th round. His example for Floyd is a weak one. I don't regret passing up on Floyd for Fredericks. Now if he wants to make the argument against drafting Escobar, and not DL, that's different.

Top Bottom