bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
Calvin Watkins ‏@calvinwatkins 6m
Jay Ratliff just spoke and hinted he's got issues with the strength and conditioning staff. "Everybody involved knows the answer."
Ratliff said its not his hamstring and there's a reason why he didn't come to offseason rehab.

Rowan Kavner ‏@KavnerDC 5m
Jay Ratliff spoke very briefly. Said its not his hamstring and everyone knew what the issue was way beforehand

Tim MacMahon ‏@espn_macmahon 5m
Why didn't Jay Ratliff rehab at Valley Ranch this offseason? "Good question. ... Everyone involved knows what's going on."
Jay Ratliff said everyone knew his injury issue "way beforehand," since last year. "It for sure is not a hamstring tweak."

Tom Orsborn ‏@tom_orsborn 4m
Ratliff says it was more than hamstring that kept him out, makes cryptic comment when asked why he didn't workout w/tm.after hernia surgery.
Ratliff on PUP and groin factor in decision: "Everyone knew what was going on beforehand."

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
If what he is saying is somewhat accurate. Passing on Floyd seems like a bigger mistake than originally thought

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
If what he is saying is somewhat accurate. Passing on Floyd seems like a bigger mistake than originally thought

I can excuse passing on a DT in the first round.

But in round two? Three? Four? Five? Six? Undrafted free agency?

We literally did this.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
All in all, it sounds like he was going easy with his own rehab...got in camp, got rode too hard, aggravated something, held back on his own and the S&T people think he's full of shit. You can't just be "not worried" and then have some mysterious "setback" happen with little to no detail from either side.

One thing to remember, Unfrozen Caveman Strength Coach is old school. He'd run Irvin until his dick would fall off and Mike would thank him for it. I think Ratliff had a problem with that IMO.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Hardly. Pretty stupid to suggest such. Floyd hasn't done shit all preseason except up until now, get hurt.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Passing on the position, the entire fricking offseason is a huge mistake. Period.

And I say I agree with you. But I'm more than satisfied with Frederics in the 1st. We passed on some potentially good DL in the middle rounds for Randle and B.W. Webb.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
This is actually great.

I enjoy the follies more than anything with this team these days.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
And I say I agree with you. But I'm more than satisfied with Frederics in the 1st. We passed on some potentially good DL in the middle rounds for Randle and B.W. Webb.

There are several DTs doing well this season that definitely could start right now for us and do better than Hayden...Brandon Williams of the Ravens, Akeem Spence of the Bucs and especially Bennie Logan of the Eagles.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Let's see: he trains on his own, doesn't get better, and somehow this is the team's fault? The fuck out of here.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Let's see: he trains on his own, doesn't get better, and somehow this is the team's fault? The fuck out of here.

Yes.

If he was just allowed to work from home, he wouldn't have had this "setback".

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah! Most rookies that are worth a damn have already won a Superbowl by their 3rd preseason game.

I'd expect more out of him, from what I've seen, for pick #23 overall.

If we'd snagged Floyd and missed out on Fredericks, you'd be bitching about that.

Bottomline is, that Floyd is not having near the impact for the Vikings, that Fredericks is having for the Cowboys RIGHT NOW. To argue that would be foolish, that is what I am stating.

Top Bottom