Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
He obviously doesn't read or watch what he posts. Must be nice to live in complete ignorance of the world.....bliss....
So help me out here. WHY would you bring your 9 year old to a riot? Why would you endanger your child that way? Hooligan training? I know, pesky questions nobody thinks of.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
And who takes a 9 year old to a protest? Some people shouldn't reproduce. This poor young lady doesn't have a chance.
I'm watching live video from the rally going on in Sioux Falls right now, and I counted at least four or five little kids, if not more. Like I keep saying, more people than not are just plain stupid.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Does Covid-19 spread during massive street riots or is it only spreading at sporting events, bars, restaurants church services and hair salons? Asking for a friend.

Also... Is there some science behind how it's too much trouble to vote in person but no trouble at all to be looting in person?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm watching live video from the rally going on in Sioux Falls right now, and I counted at least four or five little kids, if not more. Like I keep saying, more people than not are just plain stupid.

These kids don't stand a chance. Not a prayer. I'd like to take a gander at their parents but, whatever. We can only take care of our families.

And I don't think anyone agrees with with happened to George Floyd. That was one idiot officer. Just beyond stupid and he's been charged so I don't know what the purpose of the protests are other than to give rioter an excuse to loot and steal.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Does Covid-19 spread during massive street riots or is it only spreading at sporting events, bars, restaurants church services and hair salons? Asking for a friend.

Also... Is there some science behind how it's too much trouble to vote in person but no trouble at all to be looting in person?

The answer is pretty obvious and just exposes the hypocrisy in this whole lock down. People's businesses are being destroyed by the state and now they're being looted by the hoodlums. Unreal.....

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So help me out here. WHY would you bring your 9 year old to a riot? Why would you endanger your child that way? Hooligan training? I know, pesky questions nobody thinks of.

Poor parenting but that's not surprising. It's just the cycle of dependence and hatred that keeps playing itself out.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Protest in Sioux Falls went longer than they said it was scheduled and ended up on the opposite side of town, now it's breaking down at the mall...

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We just had our first couple shootings here in LA

one dead so far. They haven’t said if it was an officer involved shooting yet or not

From the sounds of it it may have been a shithead on shithead crime

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Unreal. A curfew was imposed in Atlanta, people violate the curfew, police make an arrest of non-compliant young people and the police get fired. Law enforcement is dead in this country and and then we wonder why law enforcement won't act to the looting and burning.

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score

this is not my kid, I have no kids myself, they are someone else.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
this is not my kid, I have no kids myself, they are someone else.
No shit. Can you answer the question though.

And, you're all anti-cop and crap, but have you stopped to think about just who exactly stands between you and these animals? Who keeps them from being emboldened enough to come after YOU and your shit?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

And, you're all anti-cop and crap, but have you stopped to think about just who exactly stands between you and these animals? Who keeps them from being emboldened enough to come after YOU and your shit?

No Dooms, he can't answer it. That requires a thought process which most libs currently don't possess.

InternetKing

Reaction score

Doom, I am for the cops but when it comes to corrupted cops like what they did to George and the guy on his neck and the cop in Seattle pepper spray on innocent 9 years old kid and it pisses me off. I can be white but I have black friends my self and I get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

InternetKing

Reaction score

If I had a kid and I was civil and not cause disorder or chaios Or whatever and I have that kid and coo chose to pepper spray my child I would be so pissed off at that cop.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If I had a kid and I was civil and not cause disorder or chaios Or whatever and I have that kid and coo chose to pepper spray my child I would be so pissed off at that cop.

I'll ask you one more time before I just stop responding to you all together. You keep talking about this 9 year old getting maced. Do you have a video or some story from a reputable source? Or are you just talking stupid out your ass and posting meaningless videos?

InternetKing

Reaction score
I'll ask you one more time before I just stop responding to you all together. You keep talking about this 9 year old getting maced. Do you have a video or some story from a reputable source? Or are you just talking stupid out your ass and posting meaningless videos?

It is not meaningless video, the article at top where I moved it to that post backed the video itself. It is same what it said in the article itself.

But here another with the video in a different article.

Investigation on the mace of the child:

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

It ain't the kids causing disorder. It's the adults. The adults you're supposed to be protecting your kids from! That BY LAW you're REQUIRED to protect them from!

Are you such an idiot that you would actually put your child in that danger? For what purpose? LET THEM BE KIDS they don't need training in civil disobedience or hooliganism! They need a RESPONSIBLE ADULT to keep them AWAY from that shit.

If you took your kid to a fucking riot and he gets gassed or pepper sprayed, you should go to JAIL. It ain't a fucking picnic.

Top Bottom