jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Sounds like excuse making to me. Guess it was someone elses idea to pass on Delhome, bring in Testeverde, and then Bledsoe.

Okay, so he needed a QB. Gotcha. Who's idea was it to play that passive, scared, gameplan against a depleted Seattle secondary that Rex Grossman destroyed the next week?

Edit: Almost forgot... pass on Aaron Rodgers twice.

You make some good points Mid, but he deserves some credit for taking a losing team and building a team that went 13-3 at it's best. He put the team together to go 13-3, but I doubt they would have had that record if Tuna had stayed another year. He was too conservative to open up the offense that much. He pointed the team in
the right direction which is more than I can say for the current coach. Tuna wasn't
the saviour expected, but he made a great deal of progress.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I fixed it for you. You can point out how BP never went to a SB without Bellichick but Belichick never went to a SB without Brady.

Hardly says much. He's had Brady virtually his entire time in new England.

He did get Cleveland to the playoffs with Vinny by the way.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So George Young was a drafting guru when Parcells was around and he stank the minute he left? Got it. And do we even know who the GM was for the Pats during BP's tenure in New England?

I dunno, but he cited not making the personnel decisions in New England as the reason he left, remember?

Top Bottom