Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Adam Schefter‏ @AdamSchefter 13 minutes ago

Titans’ RB Derrick Henry, listed as questionable for Sunday due to a hamstring injury, will play vs. the Texans in the big AFC South showdown, per source.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Adam Schefter‏ @AdamSchefter 14 minutes ago

Steelers’ RB James Conner, listed as questionable for Sunday night with a shoulder injury, is expected to play against Buffalo, per sources.

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
can you all believe it , the clapper got his own late show on channel 11 in Dallas Texas???

lol

why they let that loser have his show? *sighs*

Screenshot_153.png

Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
can you all believe it , the clapper got his own late show on channel 11 in Dallas Texas???

lol

why they let that loser have his show? *sighs*

It's a win win. If it does well, they get the ratings, if not, he won't be around for too much longer anyway.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Still picking Rams but this gives me pause. Public is all over the Rams in this game. Cowboys opened at 4 point favorite. Has been bet down to even. That's a huge move in a week for a game. We know the house seldom loses in Vegas.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The rams run game and tight ends are going to destroy us today

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Patriots scored; now RedZone will take a break from that game while Cincy takes a few minutes to trip over themselves..

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Hell of a pick by the Titans to rob Houston from a touchdown, damn....

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I wonder what it’s going to feel like when we open up week 1 next season vs the Giants and we have a brand new shiny coach and hope for the future of the team???

It’s been soooo long I forgot what hope feels like as a Cowboys fan

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I wonder what it’s going to feel like when we open up week 1 next season vs the Giants and we have a brand new shiny coach and hope for the future of the team???

It’s been soooo long I forgot what hope feels like as a Cowboys fan
Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. Jerry could just as easy pick up one at someone's rummage sale...

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don’t care if the new coach is slinging groceries for a living when we hire him

He won’t be Garrett, so there is hope!

Top Bottom